[STAGE] Boxing Night Fights by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 72nd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! As You Know, I Love The Sport Of Boxing! The Fights, The Drama, The Determination, The Science, And Everything About The Sport Is Awesome! This Sport Has Men And Women From All Over The World That Fight To Become The Best And To Learn About Themselves! With This In Mind, I Wanted To Create Another Boxing Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Also Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make The Fighters Can Fight Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I Used To Watch A Lot Of ESPN2's Wednesday Night And Friday Night Fights On TV Back In The Day! I Was Also Inspired To Release This Boxing Stage On A Friday Since This Awesome Show Was Canceled Back In 2015! Great Memories Of All Boxers Who Competed With Commentary By Teddy Atlas And Joe Tessitore! Ahhhh...Memories! LOL! Enjoy Another City Sports Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

H3ixBmg.png 

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Thank You RyochiReturns! I Really Appreciate It, Yo! ^_^ It Seems Like Boxing Anime And Movies Have Like... The Best BGM Ever! LOL! Not Going To Lie...Eye Of The Tiger Is One Of The Greatest Boxing Themes Ever Made! Also, Rocky IV's "Hearts On Fire" And Creed's Training Theme Was Pretty Dope Too! I'm Glad You Like The Stage, Yo! There's More Stages To Come! (o^.^)-b