[PSP] Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Ryon

Yeah, that fight. I would give you a reason to like this game. But there are quite a few. I like the characters, story, the little nods to other games, the development of Cloud and Zack and the others of FFVII's main storyline, I like the fact Sephiroth HAD FRIENDS ONCE (he actually looks somewhat worried when Genesis get's banged up) I like the music, battle system, however hard it can be and the things I don't like are a bit cliche, like the level up system and the sad effects of the story on so many characters.

I just love this game. Sephiroth acting like a human being, hanging out with his buddies and joking on how much Genisis recites that goddamn Loveless poem his awesome. It show that Sephiroth didn't just got insane out of nowhere Yeah, everytime Gackt--I mean, Genesis appears, he recites Loveless. Annoying. Also, Zack FAR better protagonist than Cloud (who got outran by a middle-aged second-rate Hojo wannabe! Lame)

EXACTLY The original model was based on Gackt, he sang both Dirge of Cerberus theme songs, got a small appearence at some secret video as Genesis (The G Reports, extra stuff you can collect, and he got a single line). By the way, Gackt got a Genesis outfit for the music videos. Then Gackt himself did Genesis lines for the Japanese version of Crisis Core. No wonder why Genesis is the way he is LoL

Cloud have been in Dissidia, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, Ff7, Advent Children, Kingdom Hearts 1&2&CoM, Ehrgeiz and Chocobo Racing. He was the FF protagonist who got most appearences by far

Advent Children wasn't a game. KH series don't count....it's not Final Fantasy lolololo. Ehrgeiz had some strange chars.....

Man this game is great, Ending almost made me cry, almost, I love the music for it and how it fits the situations, I love how Sephiroth was once well normal, I loved this whole game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Seriously, that game was terrabad. :fuckyea: Not as bad as oblivion, but still bad. I wonder if there will be another game about genesis though since he did not die '-' Or Final Fantasy Crisis Core Zacks Fun Time In Heaven(with some genesis) :awesome