[PSP] Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles

Ryon

Best 2-D Castlevania, Symphony of the Night (Saturn), Chi No Rondo (PC Engine Duo),Order of Eclessia (NDS), Rebirth (Wii) Harmony of Despair (PS3).

Best 3-D Castlevania, Castlevania 64 and Legacy of Darkness (N64), Lament of Innocence (PS2)

FOR ME!! :troll:

I dunno Castlevania is basicly kill monsters right? Kinda like Devil may cry. Slash and hack through demons. Only Devil may cry is more fast. XP YOU KNOW WHAT IM PLAY : Best 2-D Castlevania, Symphony of the Night (Saturn), Chi No Rondo (PC Engine Duo),Order of Eclessia (NDS), Rebirth (Wii) Harmony of Despair (PS3). Best 3-D Castlevania, Castlevania 64 and Legacy of Darkness (N64), Lament of Innocence (PS2) And SEE WHAT IM MISSING! :=D:

@raremew: Actually Devil May Cry at first was supposed to be a Resident Evil, but then started to take a completely different direction so the crew decided to do something else. During the development phrase they got some heavy inspiration from Castlevania Symphony of the Night and stuff. Yeah, this info is official. I still need to got Harmony of Despair :/

• 3 weeks later...

No, I don't think it is. It's a hybrid of sorts

I'm playing it right now and I couldn't find the two extra stages but I did fought Maria for the glasses

i cant rember where the under ground garden is at but you can look on game faqs on the sega saturn version its in the same place i finished the game when it first came out just have not played it recently

Best 2-D Castlevania, Symphony of the Night (Saturn), Chi No Rondo (PC Engine Duo),Order of Eclessia (NDS), Rebirth (Wii) Harmony of Despair (PS3).

Best 3-D Castlevania, Castlevania 64 and Legacy of Darkness (N64), Lament of Innocence (PS2)

FOR ME!! :troll:

you forgot the one for dreamcast it never got finished but they did put out a demo

That's Castlevania: Resurrection for the Dreamcast, just saw a video on the net, yeah there was this "Demo" rumor that someone bought it on line, but i don't believe it untill i see it with my own eyes.