[PSP] Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles

Ryon

This is a remake of castlavania:Rondo of blood which was originally published for the PC, but now with improved graphics on the psp the game still holds its difficulty and still has all its secrets, in here you play as two characters: Richter Belmont and Maria Bernard. although playing as maria can make the game way to easy for you as most of her weapons and abilities are overpowered and do alot of damage, you can also unlock the classic version of Rondo of blood, and you unlock the PSX game castlevania simphony of the night which is another must play castlevania game. so you have 3 games in one package and I am sure you can find this for 10 USD or less so this is a pretty good deal to pick up

• 3 weeks later...

One of the best things my Psp saw ever. The original was good - this is Better 10 times. Also the original game and SOTN are included. The game was pretty hard btw. And when I saw Dracula's 3rd form I was like WTF?! Yeah this game definetly has the hardest dracula battle in all series.

Lament of innocence was ok. Not THAT great, but ok overall (at least I liked the story plot).

I love everything about Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, plot, gameplay and Bosses, specially Medusa, Death and the almighty Forgotten One! :defend: