Resident Evil 6

Black chaos

I'm a DIEHARD resident evil fan.

this game is NOT back to its roots, infact its much further.

This is a Action Horror game.

It uses a mix of RE5 system with Gears Of War, and what looks like a little hint of Metal Gear Solid 4.

Resident Evil Revelations for the 3DS.

now THAT is a resident evil game thats gone back to its roots.

Wellllll Sir i dnt mean concept-wise, i mean "We're killing fuckin' zombies again"

and wat makes u think there wont any "Dead Silence" parts dat will scare the crap outta u? lol

I've beaten all RE from 1 to CV. Damn it, I've even beaten RE Gaiden and Survivor! And I can't still stand the movies

That's ur problem....how do u expect DIEHARD fans to like the Live Action movies?? They ALWAYS expect COMPLETE ACCURACY. Mah nerdy friend got mad at the last movie bcuz the big ax dude was RUNNING, and he cant do dat in the game...... http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//dry.png

i didn't like re 0 much. the outbreak games came out on the wrong system. re 3 was fun cuz nemesis was fun to fight, but he wasn't random. he should've been like a fucked up kool aid man to bust through the wall for no reason lol!! and i never play the degeneration game cuz it's only on the iphone and the n gage (YUCK) . and the first idea for re 4 they should've stuck with that....

not saying that re 4 was bad, but i was digging this one a lil more . and yes resident evil lost its creepiness many moons ago....

@verydannyboy: well yeah a re on the iphone probably wouldn't be all that great, but you at least watched the movie it was based on right???

as for re 4 you're right, I didn't know that they made that! the version in the video has the original feel of the first re down to eerie camera angles like a movie. I think most of you understand that camera angles play a big part in the feeling that a scene is trying to get across, like slanting the screen meaning something scary and suspensful is about to happen, and that's what they forgot when they decided from re4 on to make it into an over-shoulder view

i saw that movie and it was okay. like it was mentioned before, it gave a lil background on what happened before re 4. i still want to play the game for it but ima have to see if an n gage emulator exists cuz i don't have an i phone and i don't want one unless that shit falls in my lap by some chance lol . or i better hope by some miracle it gets ported to the my touch 4g (which i doubt) . yeah that lil tech demo snuck by a lot of people i see. there was another for 2 that was a pretty good too. claire was replaced by a girl named eliza (WTF ken's chick doing in re? lol) the zombies were able to climb on this one too!! my beef with re 2 was that it kinda dragged out a bit too much.....

I actually played part of this demo back in the day, believe it or not, and I agree with their choose there was alot wrong with it. mainly the same enviroment and color over and over again then again alot of people don't agree with me -check the comments on that vid for ferretsshadow and you'll see I'm pretty much hated by all the 2.5 fans

Wellllll Sir i dnt mean concept-wise, i mean "We're killing fuckin' zombies again"

and wat makes u think there wont any "Dead Silence" parts dat will scare the crap outta u? lol

That's ur problem....how do u expect DIEHARD fans to like the Live Action movies?? They ALWAYS expect COMPLETE ACCURACY. Mah nerdy friend got mad at the last movie bcuz the big ax dude was RUNNING, and he cant do dat in the game...... http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//dry.png

Well I do dislike the movies too, not because of silly stuff like axe men running, but because of the fact the movies storyline past the first part honestly sucked and the greater emphesis on a character (Alice) that never existed in the games over people who did (Jill, Chris, Leon Claire, etc.) I wouldn't mind as much if she was a minor or secondary character, but she's the main character of the films so yeah it kinda bugs me.

Well I do dislike the movies too, not because of silly stuff like axe men running, but because of the fact the movies storyline past the first part honestly sucked and the greater emphesis on a character (Alice) that never existed in the games over people who did (Jill, Chris, Leon Claire, etc.) I wouldn't mind as much if she was a minor or secondary character, but she's the main character of the films so yeah it kinda bugs me.

THIS ^

• 2 months later...

i dont think they could get Resident Evil Zero, or Resident Evil remake, due to it begin on the Gamecube. nintendo has some rights to that i believe, even thought capcom made it. it was part of this deal for exclusive titles on the gamecube.

will from what my friend told me they did port resident evil 4 and resident evil code v to xbox they didnt really do much other then change the controls and alter a few sprites now zero i dont no i dont think so but iam hoping they would they already have devil may cry as a boxset now

if i run thru it i can finish 4 in 2 hours and 21 minutes. and some odd seconds. but from what i hear Resident Evil 6 will use the same gameplay controls as Resident Evil Revelations. which in my opinion are the BEST controls for resident evil EVER. but i meant this with the Circle Pad Controller attachment. Alone its ok but you need that 2nd analog stick.