Furry No Revolution

MLG NOSCOPE DUANE

ojQ0TfF.png

a MUGEN full game by Oscar12345.

[Characters]

1Y0sFvk.gif  AkMRK0J.gif  WHeD7Zj.gifdpnKNv0.gif  0JGKFnI.gif  38FLguU.gif  tjaKJV4.gif

Leo Furrikan /  Den Okami / Mr. Bear / Mei Long Vampaia / Lilica / Tigrillo / Gundog

[Stages]

Okami / Techo de Furyland / Gundog / Escuela de Furyland / Plaza Noche / Estacion De Tren / Plaza de Fur / Beach / Edificios

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

All of these characters are good and original, what the fuck is wrong with you guys? I have the experience of actually downloading these chars and playing as them, and I, having that experience, am justified to believe none of you actually have the intention of giving constructive criticism or actual worthwhile comments at all. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Especially if you don't know what you're talking about.

Don't worry, I agree they are not bad. Basically just Fatal Fury (I see what he did there...) styled characters but they have strip K.O.s. I never directly tried them but you can tell Fatal Fury by the special power meters they have.

I find the edited characters from Furry no Resolution to be kinda janky. They aren't the worst KOF edits out there but there's still a lot of polishing that needs to be done. I remember having a stupid obsession with Den Okami a long time ago, right down to making a minor "edit" that just replaces the portraits.

I also did an MK-ish style edit of Gundog that i never got to finishing, mostly because i can't edit a heart-rip animation to save my life and i couldn't think of a friendship finisher that doesn't have a stupid image slowly fade in onscreen (that version's built off of Binho's Kano, just so you're wondering).