Inde Mugen Stage Created by Mark A

OldGamer

Just now, IDGCaptainRussia said:

must have taken quite a while to animate these, wow

yes indeed, I had chitchat with him on Skype he needed some help converting his stages for the mugen 1.0. so I help him out with that. but its amazing how there so many  great Digital artist.I love to see more Digital Artist spend there time making things for the mugen software. There so many great talented Digital Artist at Deviantart Site :D

2 minutes ago, OldGamer said:

yes indeed, I had chitchat with him on Skype he needed some help converting his stages for the mugen 1.0. so I help him out with that. but its amazing how there so many  great Digital artist.I love to see more Digital Artist spend there time making things for the mugen software. There so many great talented Digital Artist at Deviantart Site :D

Oh yes, it's a shame that atleast half the Spriters that exist in mugen are not good at all at coding for the game.

Well, I'm sure with your help it can be even more awesome!

Also, I'm getting a "Hopeless Masquerade" vibe with these stages, since it reminds me of how stages are done in that Touhou game.

2 minutes ago, IDGCaptainRussia said:

Oh yes, it's a shame that atleast half the Spriters that exist in mugen are not good at all at coding for the game.

Well, I'm sure with your help it can be even more awesome!

Also, I'm getting a "Hopeless Masquerade" vibe with these stages, since it reminds me of how stages are done in that Touhou game.

hehe I understand how you feel buddy and I can see what you mean on how they look a bit like Touhou game hehe

23 minutes ago, OldGamer said:

hehe I understand how you feel buddy and I can see what you mean on how they look a bit like Touhou game hehe

thanks, but in Touhou 13.5 ( Hopeless Masquerade ), various character just stand in the background, like so, that's why it reminds me of it.