[NSFW/18+] Litten ( PKMN Sun and Moon)

Montblanc

Here it is! In celebration of Pokemon Sun and Moon, the surprisingly already extremely popular fire type starter Litten is MUGENIZED. (Sprites may or may not change. *smile*)

250px-Litten.png

Packed with multipurpose attacks, Litten is a force to be reckoned with. However, she is a little one punch too short when it comes to using her paws. If you don't position yourself correctly, you may miss a ton. How ever sliding can help you on her lack of range. Her specials on the other side are powerful. Use Ember for range play or Fire Claw for melee combat. If you feel like you're Jigglypuff, there is always Rest. ATM she only has two super moves (3 if rest included) and 5 specials.

Install:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ka0bkxc71g2160/Litten.zip

-------------

XX88J5p.png

Yeah. Bulk frame snapping can be a little bad sometimes. But it's all i've got. Thanks for looking me out for this, Garchomp. Can you list some of them off for me so I can go back and speed them up? I already got MK down.

wow this is unexpected. cool release Montblanc . :-)

Since the games hasn't been release yet you are one the first to convert a gen 7 pokemon for mugen.

However I can tell you some things you need to fix:

- remove the KFM shadows since you already have the base sprite set for Litten (that can decrease the size file of the character)

- adjust the axis of the hit-sparks and fx sparks to litten so it can look better when hitting his opponents

- adjust the size of the sparks since litten is a small character.

- you might want to fix his super/hyper move so it can take away power everytime it uses it other words the A.I will spam it alot.

- make sure you fix the commands on his specials and supers better once you fix the basic stuff

...that is all i can give you for now. I know their is alot more you need to do to fix the character. but this is to get you a head start for improvement. so keep this up. :goodmood:

Now i have some suggestions to keep a reference for future updates:

We do not know to much on Litten since S/M is not out yet but since we know its cat-type pokemon its obvious it might learn moves like:

'scratch'

'Slash'

'Bite'

'Crunch' (maybe depends on its evolution)

Its a Fire-type starter so you know is going to learn moves like:

'ember'

????? (new signature move not known yet)

'flamethrower'

'Fire-Blast'

..if move tutoring is possible:

'Fire Pledge'

'Blast Burn'

'Heat wave'

I see you already gave Litten 'Fire Blitz' which is the Super move you gave it right??

Anyways these are ideas to keep in mind if you want to add more to litten in the future.

Also if you need more help and advice with Mugen pokemon characters you can ask Gladiacloud & Dylanius

1 hour ago, Galvatron said:

wow this is unexpected. cool release Montblanc . :-)

Since the games hasn't been release yet you are one the first to convert a gen 7 pokemon for mugen.

However I can tell you some things you need to fix:

- remove the KFM shadows since you already have the base sprite set for Litten (that can decrease the size file of the character)

- adjust the axis of the hit-sparks and fx sparks to litten so it can look better when hitting his opponents

- adjust the size of the sparks since litten is a small character.

- you might want to fix his super/hyper move so it can take away power everytime it uses it other words the A.I will spam it alot.

- make sure you fix the commands on his specials and supers better once you fix the basic stuff

...that is all i can give you for now. I know their is alot more you need to do to fix the character. but this is to get you a head start for improvement. so keep this up. :goodmood:

Now i have some suggestions to keep a reference for future updates:

We do not know to much on Litten since S/M is not out yet but since we know its cat-type pokemon its obvious it might learn moves like:

'scratch'

'Slash'

'Bite'

'Crunch' (maybe depends on its evolution)

Its a Fire-type starter so you know is going to learn moves like:

'ember'

????? (new signature move not known yet)

'flamethrower'

'Fire-Blast'

..if move tutoring is possible:

'Fire Pledge'

'Blast Burn'

'Heat wave'

I see you already gave Litten 'Fire Blitz' which is the Super move you gave it right??

Anyways these are ideas to keep in mind if you want to add more to litten in the future.

Also if you need more help and advice with Mugen pokemon characters you can ask Gladiacloud & Dylanius

Thanks for the feedback. (Looking at some of this stuff, I am pretty clumsy.) I'll get to them once I have the time. By the way, I already made this litten use  slash.  I just added a fire twist to it. I'm thinking of adding more to it where light is a normal slash and Medium and heavy are fire slashes where heavy sends the opponent back.

I've already contacted Dylanius before I started Litten about sprites. 

10 minutes ago, Montblanc said:

Thanks for the feedback. I'll get to them once I have the time. By the way, I already made this litten use  slash.  I just added a fire twist to it. I'm thinking of adding more to it where light is a normal slash and Medium and heavy are fire slashes where heavy sends the opponent back.

No problem.. ^_^

Yeah I see how you made the slash moves that cool..

12 minutes ago, Montblanc said:

- adjust the size of the sparks since litten is a small character. <- I don't know how to do that.

in the Helper-State data is a part called size.xscale/size.yscale and in Explode state data is a part call scale for example:

Spoiler

[State 0, Helper]

type = Helper

trigger1 = animelem = 6

helpertype = normal

name = " "

ID = 1011

stateno = 1011

pos = 21,-20 <-------- Use this to adjust the axis positions of spark

postype = p1

facing = 1

keyctrl = 0

ownpal = 1

supermovetime = 0

pausemovetime = 0

size.xscale = .<-------  These are part of the data you can use to adjust the size

size.yscale = .<------/

[State 0, Explod]

type = Explod

trigger1 = numexplod(1002) != 20

triggerall = timemod = 1,0

anim = 1001

ID = 1002

pos = 0 +random%30,-20  <-------- Use this to adjust the axis positions of spark

postype = p1

facing = 1

vfacing = 1

bindtime = 1

vel = 0,10

accel = 0,0

random = 0,0

removetime = -2

pausemovetime = 0

scale = .05,.05  <--------  This is the part of the data you can use to adjust the size

sprpriority = 0

ontop = 0

shadow = 0,0,0

ownpal = 0

removeongethit = 0

Hope that helps... :-)

1 hour ago, Ricepigeon said:

Please mark all NSFW/18+ characters as such in the thread title next time

No, it's not NSFW...Where did that even come from?  All I did was add a silly little image in the SFF file. The character is not NSFW.

The biggest question I have is why even have the NSFW Minun image in Litten's sprite files in the first place? Yeah, I know that you could simply remove them in FF, but having that in there seems kinda pointless if you ask me.