I need a Mugen Tech Expert on mugen software

OldGamer

Question

okay how can I explain this ..

Okay I can run my screen pack on window mode for the mugen 1.0 at full speed 60FPS..  but when I try to run it on full screen the the frame rate drop to 15-20 FPS. My goal for my screen pack is to run it smooth at 30-60fps. But the problem I don't know where the config setting s located to run the screen pack with full speed. AND please don't tell me that has to be the Render Mode or the Blip Mode because I went threw that setting. Where is the frame skipping on the mugen.cfg to run 30 to 60 fps for the full screen ?

so how do I optimize the setting for the mugen 1.0 software ? :dead:

just in case here My gaming pc spec so you cant say In need a video card :Ohmy!:

Processors:
AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core Processor-3.80 GHz

Graphics Cards:
GeForces Nvidia GT 730 2GB

Windows 10 Home Edition

Installed Ram:
8.00 GB

5 answers to this question

It's the engine renderer's fault, not the computer's video card.. Even for 640,480 users, frame rate drops because of transparencies and effects. You're better off sticking with 1.1 and OpenGL if you want smoother frame rate.

[BEST SETTING FOR MUGEN in your gpu control panel]
antialiasing =  aplication managed; other=bad debug font
anisotropic filtering = aplication managed; other=bad image
wait for vertical refresh= "any ON"= less cpu max 60fps; OFF= use more cpu get  >60fps;always off= vretrace forced 0; other=depend vretrace

note: vretrace @mugen.cfg@datafolder@yourmugen

try triple buffering @gpu control panel

too much char cause  fps drop @character select screen

3 hours ago, yaminogun said:

[BEST SETTING FOR MUGEN in your gpu control panel]
antialiasing =  aplication managed; other=bad debug font
anisotropic filtering = aplication managed; other=bad image
wait for vertical refresh= "any ON"= less cpu max 60fps; OFF= use more cpu get  >60fps;always off= vretrace forced 0; other=depend vretrace

note: vretrace @mugen.cfg@datafolder@yourmugen

try triple buffering @gpu control panel

too much char cause  fps drop @character select screen

lol only character I have for my working in progress screen pack is Kung fu man xD lol

I try to see xD by playing with those setting and seee what I get :)

plTMKUk.png

1 hour ago, Dizzy™ said:

It's the engine renderer's fault, not the computer's video card.. Even for 640,480 users, frame rate drops because of transparencies and effects. You're better off sticking with 1.1 and OpenGL if you want smoother frame rate.

Thank you Dizzy for helping me out :D after I moved my working in screen pack over the mugen 1.1 It really did the job and its was running at 120 FPS perfectly on full screen and windows mode for the Mugen 1.1 software. Its too Bad that Mugen 1.0 is not as stable as they claimed to be haha. Once again Dizzy Thanks a bunch :OhYeah: