MUGEN Runtime C++ Error Help!

TotalDramaXtremist

Question

9 answers to this question

Did you happen to delete or misplace the Microsoft.VC90.CRT files that came packaged with MUGEN? Judging from the error, I think that could be the cause. Even if it isn't, I'd suggest re-downloading MUGEN and seeing whether or not the problem persists.

Hopes this helps, man.

6 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

- MUGEN 1.1

Ok you going to have to redownload that version of Mugen make sure all the data files is associated to 1.1.

6 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

- Windows 9

????

Do you mean windows 8 or 8.1???

I do think Microsoft developed 9. I know they skipped to windows10 unless the operating system you have is bootleg?Or do you mean windows 10

3 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Oh wait, you were right about the Windows 10 bit. Whoops

LOL! its cool. XD

As for redownloading it, it seems to work, but now there are certain characters and stages that will induce the Runtime message whenever I select them. I might as well start from scratch if that's the case.

Yeah you might want to do that also make sure your computer has ' Microsoft C++ redistributable updates installed on your PC cause i learn some programs won't work if you don't have them installed so check the Microsoft site if you need them for your Operating system.

Okay, not worry, got everything working just fine now. Turns out that some of the characters on my roster were what induced the errors, so I simply replaced them, and LEGACY's running smooth. :)

Awesome! Im glad that settled :goodmood: