mediafire copyright infringement

AxSeeker

There is a similar thread at mfg and it apparently happend to me to in that my mediafire was suspended for having mugen content.

I got a notice and it listed everything from dbz to every other game franchise like pokemon or assassins creed and so on. 

I heard that some new law or some future action was going to take place that would basically be the end of mugen and fan art alike.

I would like to request that others who have a collection here to see if their account has received the same notice. 

Perhaps we are all going to be shut down soon. I dont really know right now. I believe the notice said that i should remove everything myself before any legal action could be taken against me. 

I hope someone out here could look more into this matter. Im gonna check out the mfg thread right now again. I guess its finally happening.

just checked and my stuff is still there.I fixed a mass taking down with strikes on my account before by literally calling them on the phone and explaining what mugen was got my strikes removed shortly after.

just checked and my stuff is still there.I fixed a mass taking down with strikes on my account before by literally calling them on the phone and explaining what mugen was got my strikes removed shortly after.

I hope this is a mistake. The thread is about nintendo of america at mfg. Everyone is saying its an imposter posing as nintendo. 

I need to re read my notice.

I think i saw different companies calling copyright infringement.

Edit.....

Okay so i found out the complaint was by the ESA. 

This sounds serious. Ima play it safe and remove everything.