[3DS] Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butoden

Galvatron

I like how the game looks and plays but with the lack of characters/specials looking p.similar I would wait for a price drop to get this. I think they are gonna add online soon as well so the wait might be worth it......

I like how the game looks and plays but with the lack of characters/specials looking p.similar I would wait for a price drop to get this. I think they are gonna add online soon as well so the wait might be worth it......

Yeah thats the only drawback I have on this game. I mean why would you need like 5 Goku(s) an you just need one to just power-up to SSG. I mean they can aleast made some of the Assist characters playable like Omega Shinrun, Master Roshi, Pan, and acouple others. to take those spots that all those Goku(s) took up. :-P

The game is alright, but its really short imo. the difficulty level (Or AI for short) couldve been turned up quite a bit. Feels more like a children's game. 

Yeah its basically just feels like a mini game from the DBZ: Xenoverse (PS3/PS4) which shows how the characters look in 2d. If they make a sequel to it ( I doubt.. :-P)  They can make more of  those Assist characters playable ( a least 30 them) and have more better&smoother super-animations. However the Tag & Assist system is Awesome doe.

What I like best about this game is that it's very close, maybe even identical to the anime in many ways. mainly the fxs, they are so spot on. Usually in mugen every DBZ character has 1-2 odd looking fxs that hardly belong. But this game has everything down and even the energy stuff is the best I've ever seen.

I can just imagine that this game would be perfect if only it was redrawn to be like Ultimate Battle 22, though hi-rez like these sprites' details. It would be like watching the tv show on your handheld gaming device!!!

:heeee:

• 2 weeks later...

Hadeox gives hi

Dbz games are all basically the same. I never played xenoverse but i cant imagine it being any different from extreme butoden or any of the other 3d games. Im not sure what more he was expecting from this game. I dont get his review....its another dbz title like the rest. 

The only thing i would agree with on this review would be the a.i. but thats all.