Guardião Azul: A brazilian tokusatsu!

CycloneJoker

So, I'm here to talk about an amazing project that is being produced here in my country. Many of you probably didn't know, but tokusatsu series were extremely popular here in Brazil, especially in the 90s, it was the western country that most exhibited tokusatsu series in the world, but not only the genre was pratically forgotten here nowadays (until recently, with the arrival of several tokusatsu series to Netflix), but we never had a quality tokusatsu made in our country (unlike USA, with Power Rangers, or Indonesia, with the Satria Garuda series for example)...

...UNTIL NOW! :=D: 

I saw a project on Facebook about Guardião Azul (Blue Guardian), a brazilian tokusatsu series scheduled to debut in early 2016. Unlike other brazilian tokusatsu series, which even though they have good stories, had poor quality of audio, video and everything else, this production counts with a great team, such as the designer Francisco Mauriz, who made the armor design and the design of some monsters, he is the author of some famous illustrations of japanese heroes against american ones, such as this one:

CzQ6M6.jpg

Here is the design of the armor:

jNhztp.jpg

I'm really excited about it, I just love tokusatsu, and to think that we'll finally have a decent one here in my country is just amazing!