Who Are You, Really?

TheShinHado

Guest Kamina Littner

you're really pretty. :omg: (Im totally jealous!) :awesome

You? jealous?

look at this pic again

Posted Image

I wish I met a Girl your age with that face but I'm out of luck your not ugly you r VERY Pretty and some girls at my school r dum as HELL wish someone like u were with me now but thats besides the point LOVE YOURSELF AND I GURANTEE U WILL MEET A FINE TALL MAN A MATCH COUNT ON IT

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wish I met a Girl your age with that face but I'm out of luck your not ugly you r VERY Pretty and some girls at my school r dum as HELL wish someone like u were with me now but thats besides the point LOVE YOURSELF AND I GURANTEE U WILL MEET A FINE TALL MAN A MATCH COUNT ON IT

Posted Image

Like I said, I'm not that attractive.

Madlax, why the low self-esteem? You're beautiful. I'm not saying that to hit on you, I'm just trying to encourage you. You have one of ths cutest smiles I've ever seen, and a great personality. Be proud of who you are. Cuz WHO YOU ARE, is a beautiful person. Besides, I'm sure ANY guy in this forum who has seen your pic, is DROOLING over you right now... :=D:

Guest Hyde Phantasma

Madlax, why the low self-esteem? You're beautiful. I'm not saying that to hit on you, I'm just trying to encourage you. You have one of ths cutest smiles I've ever seen, and a great personality. Be proud of who you are. Cuz WHO YOU ARE, is a beautiful person.

Besides, I'm sure ANY guy in this forum who has seen your pic, is DROOLING over you right now... :=D:

you sure your wife isnt next to you?

Madlax, why the low self-esteem? You're beautiful. I'm not saying that to hit on you, I'm just trying to encourage you. You have one of ths cutest smiles I've ever seen, and a great personality. Be proud of who you are. Cuz WHO YOU ARE, is a beautiful person.

Besides, I'm sure ANY guy in this forum who has seen your pic, is DROOLING over you right now... :=D:

^All of this. Keep your chin up.