Extreme Butoden patch for Choujin's Cell released by Heal the World 7/4/15,patch for Stig87's Android 18 released on 6/28/15

Artoria Alter

I would have gotten the Cell patch, but since it has an error, I won't bother fixing it to laziness. Besides, I like my arcade Cell sprites.

you literally have to just take out one letter in a cns file when you rename it, you can't be THAT lazy can you?

yeah its like a second of time thing to fix lol , anyhow i totally have no problem with sprite swaps , i hope he does more until true versions are released  ill use these ...hopefully we see a real or SW Broly soon lol  

you literally have to just take out one letter in a cns file when you rename it, you can't be THAT lazy can you?

Meh, I was more or less unmotivated. I'll try it out, but keep the original version.

Just tried it out. There kinda seems to be a bit of a problem regarding the effects not coming out in the right place and possibly hitboxes being unoptimised. Plus, He is HUGE (Not as big as Ridley, though)!

Meh, I was more or less unmotivated. I'll try it out, but keep the original version.

Just tried it out. There kinda seems to be a bit of a problem regarding the effects not coming out in the right place and possibly hitboxes being unoptimised. Plus, He is HUGE (Not as big as Ridley, though)!

yeah i just noticed. in the .def file, have cell use all of his files that end with '. so you actually DO have to use the cell'.cns and the cell'.sff lol

the OP made a mistake.

also, kaiserhero posted a clsn patch, you might want to use that