Power Instinct- Otane Stage for 1.1 & 1.0

OldGamer

I43UEXo.png
Can do super jump and zoom
Stage was rip from  the Mame Emulator
The Stage come with Mugen 1.1 & 1.0
The stage come with the sprite folder in case anyone are welcome to use them for future edit projects

Can be found located here
My Power Instinct Stage - Otane Stage
http://1drv.ms/1ipMhtm

Backup Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qbafb3rcucahjb5/Otane+Stage+for+1.1+%26+1.0.rar

Hooray! At last it is here :awesome Thanks man Mr. oldgamer! So glad that my favorite stage from Power Instinct is made! I actually did not play the game, just watch the playthrough video and like this stage already :awesome hoping this stage to be converted to Mugen. You made my dream comes true sir :goodmood: I thank you from the bottom of my heart :bow:

Hooray! At last it is here :awesome Thanks man Mr. oldgamer! So glad that my favorite stage from Power Instinct is made! I actually did not play the game, just watch the playthrough video and like this stage already :awesome hoping this stage to be converted to Mugen. You made my dream comes true sir :goodmood: I thank you from the bottom of my heart :bow:

Im very glad that my hard work is really paying off and thank you so mush for your kinds words tehdevil. but the person that really got me into this project and suggested to me was Zio. He explain to me that Mugen stages for  Power Instinct stages were not many been made and some were made from snes emulators few arcade been made but some sprite were missing. So I took the action and started to make Mugen stages for Power Instinct. So I put so mush into it and  hard work into these 3 stages but also some the credit also goes to Zio. Because with out his guides and knowledge for Power Instinct Games for the stages would never been made. But no one ever made A full scale arcade of Power Instinct for the mugen 1.1 & 1.0.

I want to point out to you that Ripping from the Mame Emulator is not very easy task and I also explain to Zio as well. He was very understanding of the solution because Taking the time ripping from the Mame Emulator its does take a very long time and time consuming progress. Zio been great help to me from the start After showing him Oumen stage from Power Instinct 2. I will be working on some more Power Instinct stages for sure. they just take a lots of the hard laber work when come to it hehe. whelp this old fart xD have other stages to work on and that Saizo and White Buffalo. :D