Pokemon Neo X and Y

Cayne

Just jumping in the first XY hack that I have seen and so far so good. The script is a bit silly with your trainers mom being a alcoholic and the "Nuzlocke" reference was a great indicator that the variety of pokemon is great. All the kids you meet in the beginning have different starters from different regions. The difficulty has been increased but it is balance between challenge and fun (FU beast black). Red being my favorite trainer I end up having a rotating squad of Pokemon and with all 700+PKMN available in the hack I know this will be a long experience.

I thought shit like this was not possible. I would have atleast by now thought they would have found a way to block that or something. That is what has kept me from getting one. I'm assuming your 3ds has to have a really low firmware doesn't it?....

Welp can't play it sense I have a firmware higher than 9.2 and people said the only other option was skycart or something I think which they said would prolly not work anyway

I thought shit like this was not possible. I would have atleast by now thought they would have found a way to block that or something. That is what has kept me from getting one. I'm assuming your 3ds has to have a really low firmware doesn't it?....

Welp can't play it sense I have a firmware higher than 9.2 and people said the only other option was skycart or something I think which they said would prolly not work anyway

Gateway Ultra works all the way up to 9.2 now and they are working on 9.5 I believe. You can battle and trade with regular X/y/ORAS but I recommend battling other Neo players since almost every wild pokemon has rare abilities.

Oh phew. I thought for a minute there this was about the sequel(s) to X and Y :P

I've seen nuzlocke and randomiser videos on YouTube where the player's model has changed and various events have changed, so I'm not surprised this happened.

Still not as good as Dyano's work on HGSS or BWB2W2 lol. That guy went bananas on those mods.