~New Trunks (DBZ) JUS mugen Release~

Zuuboi

Hello,This is a Trunks i'ev been working on its based around the same play style as Goku JUS and Vegeta JUS by Human. As you can see ,he uses the voice clips from the Tenkaichi series I hope you like what you see so far. He's available for download now and don't be afraid to leave a comment :) your comments mean alot. Just click on the link in the description the move list is in the read me file

WARNING : The shining sword attack looks weird of a couple chars. 

vIxRImG.png
6wLTgv5.png

DOWNLOAD: 
~Credits~ 
HUGE thx to these ppl for the awsome sprite sheet
Minorou-kun
balthazar
Akira Toriyama
Minorou-kun 
Spritesliker007 
el-loco-jr 
Toranks 
Human
ReySpriter/ReyMugen

ok so first off Trunks does NOT use spirit bomb never has never will. Buster cannon is just supposed to be a blue bullet type of energy ball flying at the opponent.

Secondly the move where he does hand signs should of been burning attack because he doesn't need to do that for finish buster.

third You have some major missalignment in alot of places including his fall he falls below the floor.

4th why 1 button supers you could of  easily done qcf motions for them

I like how you totally copied my super port code from my Kenshin which ryon and Alexei helped with which was copied by Human which in turn you reused.

but really this char needs ALOT of work.

I like how you totally copied my super port code from my Kenshin which ryon and Alexei helped with which was copied by Human which in turn you reused.

He stated that this was in the JUS Style that Human used. He indirectly credited you based off of that.

true I suppose even though its not entirely my old/his style lol.

that's weird lol i could of sworn I put you in my credits. look in the "Move List& Credits ( Read me)" inside the Trunks scroll to the bottom idk how it didnt end up here mb

ok so first off Trunks does NOT use spirit bomb never has never will. Buster cannon is just supposed to be a blue bullet type of energy ball flying at the opponent.

Secondly the move where he does hand signs should of been burning attack because he doesn't need to do that for finish buster.

third You have some major missalignment in alot of places including his fall he falls below the floor.

4th why 1 button supers you could of  easily done qcf motions for them

but really this char needs ALOT of work.

dam lol I should let you test my chars b4 i release them owch

if you want to I would be happy to honestly. I can help you make them balanced and alot more fun to use. if you are interested just pm me and let me know. I have several ideas to make this trunks better besides what I mentioned.