Game Boy & Domo-kun

SSBKing65✯

Preview:

jqc1drpsb52pa22zg.jpg

Eh? A Game Boy inside a Gameboy? Gameboyception. 

Comments: Game Boy by KoopaKingdom.com: Oh, I just love this, I'm a big N fan and seeing a char like this is just nostalgic. This old gem from 1989 is a great boss char, It's AI is aggressive and it'll certainly keep you pinned down, it's always fun to fight against.

Domo-kun by Y: Well, what do you  know, this mascot for NHK world has gotten much love and popularity all over the world, in Mugen, his AI's easy and he's a little glitchy, don't let him grab you either, he'll suplex you for massive damage.

Download these popular prizes here: https://yadi.sk/d/0Whc6KgQ35RM2k

Had no idea about the Game Boy, but I shared Domo already on the Heidi thread. Thanks a lot for the GB, though.

Oh,you're welcome Spri, still this will be good for people who've never seen Domo though. I think he's just as obscure. 

Nice, thanks for the gameboy.

Yea I might just have to switch all my stuff over to drop box at some point in the near future.  I already had to change the name of my Hwoarang edit to Who Rang RMH.zip

You're welcome. I'll start using Dropbox links myself, mainly if I'm sharing any copyrighted characters. But I'll still use Mediafire.

You're welcome. I'll start using Dropbox links myself, mainly if I'm sharing any copyrighted characters. But I'll still use Mediafire.

thats why i love dropbox no copyrighted  you can post anything to there and you can win free extra space specially if you invite other people to use it