Peter Griffin released by Takeshi Takemura 4/15/2015

Gaulbetti

(Picture)

mugen003_zpslqqm1ng0.png

(Download)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vd751uii8e5xs0s/CvSPeter.rar

(Comment)

Saw this on the wikia and decided to post it. A slight edit of Warner's Peter. As far as I know, much wasn't changed from Warner's. Some slight stuff, like the ipecac attack and the robot hyper were edited a little bit, as well as a new intro, portrait and taunt, but that really seems to be all of the changes...

Everything close to me fades away. (Insert emoji here)

I would change all of his attacks because this Peter G. is pretty much only season 1-2. In later episodes he did way more so I would start there and come up with new stuff from the other episodes.

I say continue this wip and be creative, there are so many resources out there that you probably don't even have to draw anything. Just look for a chair sprite, a ball, frying pan, and you can pretty much just code that in together into something funny.

here's an idea, for a hyper, have peter put on a helmet and someone throw a red ball from behind him and then have him go after it while looking down for a multiple head tackle attack.

5ZdWnlx.gif

Can you show us the effects please?

I'll show pics of them after school.

I would change all of his attacks because this Peter G. is pretty much only season 1-2. In later episodes he did way more so I would start there and come up with new stuff from the other episodes.

I say continue this wip and be creative, there are so many resources out there that you probably don't even have to draw anything. Just look for a chair sprite, a ball, frying pan, and you can pretty much just code that in together into something funny.

here's an idea, for a hyper, have peter put on a helmet and someone throw a red ball from behind him and then have him go after it while looking down for a multiple head tackle attack.

I really wanted to make a Peter with moves from the short SF2 parody against that hot tub salesman...

Removed the part about CvS in the title because it's grossly misleading

OK, I guess...

I'll show pics of them after school.

OK...

mugen000_zpshplzixhc.png

mugen002_zpsea87n46x.png

mugen003_zpsaduof2mz.png

Done.