Underrated Fighting Game Characters

Hellzone

I wouldn't say that grapplers are underated. Maybe overlooked. But not necessarily because they aren't popular. But because a lot of their moves require long commands in a short amount of time. Zangief being the obvious example. Pretty much any 360 based character. Clark being in the middle-class. Along with Alex, Abel and 180 based characters. It takes guts to main a grappler skill to effectively use them. With that said is choose this guy...

darun-mister-sfex2-artwork-full.jpg

Darin Mister

i agree with you 100%

• 1 month later...

Ginyu from any of the Dragonball games.  Nothing throws a person off more than swapping places with the opponent.

DUDE!

in dragon ball xenoverse, they gave Ginyu like real fighting moves his moveset confused me with its awesomness!

I wanna say Gradd from Destrega.

Not exactly sure if he'd be considered underrated, but Venom from the Marvel vs. Capcom series. Only two total appearances (MvC1 and MvC2), more than some others, who were in one game, but still pretty underrated. Spider-Man needed more representation in MvC3, and all the fans wanted him in.

He's underrated from the game's prespective, not the fans (who'd think the same with me).

Also, Silver Samurai. RAAAIIIIIMAIKEN!

Jon Talbain from Darkstalkers. One of my mains in the series. He has NEVER appeared in the MvC series and fans wanted him to be in MvC3. Despite the fact he's the most revered Darkstalker character in America, only his skin for Amaterasu was available in UMvC3. He's made a few non-Darkstalkers appearances but not as a playable character, like in Super Gem Fighter and Capcom Fighting Evolution where he fights Ryu in Ryu's ending in the game.

• 2 months later...