"At least one Pokemon cannot participate"

CozySquirtle

Hmm. If I recall I heard that if you use a Contest-pikachu against people who still play X/Y on Wifi sometimes you won't be allowed to battle against them due to some restrictions. I'm guessing it depends on the move set that pikachu has that may prevent you from battling other trainers online.  :-P

Yeah, if you're battling against an X/Y player, you're not allowed to use the new Megas and Primals nor the new moves introduced in ORAS (which only applies to Groudon(Precipice Blades), Kyogre(Origin Pulse) and Rayquaza(Dragon Ascent)). You can use Cosplay-Chu but it'll appear as a normal female Pikachu. Moves and ability remains unchanged. It'll revert back to it's cosplay form after battle.

It's kind of a stupid move to not make a patch for the new moves, hold items, Megas and Primals. That makes X/Y less appealing under that circumstance.

It's kind of a stupid move to not make a patch for the new moves, hold items, Megas and Primals. That makes X/Y less appealing under that circumstance.

Indeed, I was expecting Nintendo/Gamefreak to do a patch for X/Y to allow these items and pokemon to be 100% compatible with OR/AS. but business is business. :-P

I also wonder if I fucked my team up when I was using PowerSave to edit their EVs...

???? PowerSave?????

wait a minute so you where trying to alt their states by using codes?! because you know the last update patch for OR/AS did bumped up the hack checker thing on restricting those pokemon for online use according to what Garchompmatt told me :-P

There's your answer. Why did you even bother using PowerSaves instead of EV training with Super Training or hordes?

Exactly i was about to say the same thing.

I was "experimenting" give me a break D;

O well, I do have other teams... Plus Dat SSB4 Greninja event :3

LOL! its cool Squirtle. :goodmood:

Just a heads up,We all need to realize that Nintendo/Gamefreak is being very strict about people using 'Action-replay' 'Codebreaker' 'PowerSave' and other types of game-hacker codes during this time around. Cause you got to think about it:

Why did they made a GTS system since Gen 5

Besides Vitamin and Brace items. Why do they have Hordes and Super training for boosting pokemon's EVs?

Why would they developed Apps like 'Poke-transporter' and 'Poke-bank' for X/Y and OR/AS?

Besides the new legends from X/Y why did they reintroduce all the past legendarys from gen 1-5 in X/Y and OR/AS?

All this is for Nintendo/Gamefreak to encourage people not to use any game-hacks or codes to illegally have the pokemon in the games.

If you want have pokemon that you miss during events or legendary pokemons you never obtain use the GTS system. I recently got a Legal LV80 Darkrai by trading an extra Cresselia have from B2 since I caught another one in OR. :-)