Sodom by R@CE AKIR@

HALE R@CE CAES@R

Sodom

Note 1: For Mugen 1.0 or Higher only

Note 2: This is not an accurate Sodom whatsoever, it is a custom version of him that takes some elements he had in previous games and also adds something new as well.

Note 3: Check the config file to see changes that can be made into the character. 

your ai use hyper to quick when power bar reach 1000. we can't see AI does hyper chain combo and will never see AI does hyper lv3 and cause trouble if we use one of your character as AI partner in team arcade(ex: doesn't have chance to use own hyper because your ai much faster than any human perform certain hyper)

for every hyper executed by ai you should use:

trigger1=ifelse(power<3000,random=random,ifelse(numpartner!=0 && partner,var(59)=0,random=random,random<1000))

remove random on other trigger

also your hyper lv3 changestate value need ifelse to other hyper so we can see hyper chain combo when power is 3000 or more

your ai react to fast when power bar reach 1000. we can't see AI does hyper chain combo and will never see AI does hyper lv3 and cause trouble if we use one of your character as AI partner in team arcade(ex: doesn't have chance to use own hyper because your ai abuse team powerbar)

for every hyper excluding lv3 hyper you should use:

trigger1=numpartner=0 && ifelse(power<3000,random=random,random<1000)

trigger2= numpartner>=1 && ifelse(partner,var(59)=0,random=random,ifelse(power<3000,random=random,random<1000))

also your hyper lv3 need ifelse so we can see hyper chain combo too when powerbar is 3000

Thanks for the feedback man. I see what your talking about and I will make sure to include this in the next update

Really nice.

Red Dragon Death Fangs gives back a little power at the start...

Thanks for letting me know Staubhold I will note that as another thing to fix. Thanks a lot man

Groovy. Congrats on the release man! Im about to download this bad man now....i see feedback is already coming through. if i spot something thats not already said ill post here

No problem Kai. I'm glad we had our talks, without them, I dont know if I would have been motivated to continue to put things out

your ai use hyper to quick when power bar reach 1000. we can't see AI does hyper chain combo and will never see AI does hyper lv3 and cause trouble if we use one of your character as AI partner in team arcade(ex: doesn't have chance to use own hyper because your ai much faster than any human perform certain hyper)

for every hyper executed by ai you should use:

trigger1=ifelse(power<3000,random=random,ifelse(numpartner!=0 && partner,var(59)=0,random=random,random<1000))

remove random on other trigger

also your hyper lv3 changestate value need ifelse to other hyper so we can see hyper chain combo when power is 3000 or more

I will try this out but just to let you kno my characters are not really meant for a team arcade where you have like 4 people fighting at the same time, or 2 on one or whatever. 

Fighting like that is kinda wild and with this style of gameplay, people usually don't play like that because it gets very crazy with so much going on at the same time. Unless you have tag in, that is really the only way to drag it out

Pots, Infinite, and J-Morphman don't really use this coding on their stuff as far as I know and theirs pretty much do the same thing. When I'm fighting pots Ryu, I dont always get to see his level 3 most the time and also they are use their super meter just fine. It's just how it is.

Now what I do see, is when I have more than 2 levels of power the A.I. will do hyper canceling. 

• 3 weeks later...
SODOM UPDATED 1/2/15

-Fixed Invalid Action 1720 during Daikyou Burning
-Fixed bow after Red Dragon Death Fangs
-Added Dragon sound to Red Dragon Death Fangs
-Adjusted positioning of Slash FX on Shokotakken
-Added poke chaining to Light Standing & Crouching Normal Attacks
-Adjusted Sodom's size but still has old size in Def. File (Change to what you like)
-Adjusted Slash FX and Etc to change with whatever size you change Sodom to
-Adjusted velocities on EX Jigoku Scrape's hitdefs