Need Character Request..Request anything!

AkeemR

I'd be careful to not give yourself rep dude, you're not supposed to do that. Also, are you saying you're open to requests in the sense that you'll create a character? If so then can you make an edit of an Sfa styled M.Bison with added/alternate attacks?

Like KOtik said, do not rep yourself up as it's an unwritten rule here you shouldn't do that. If you do, it's highly frowned upon which trust me, you don't want as you don't want to be known for repping yourself up constantly.

Also I have to ask, you say you're a novice creator. What exactly do you mean with that? What can you do well and what is more difficult for you to accomplish? Have you made any content for M.U.G.E.N in the past?

And finally, why do you offer to make something somebody else wants instead of making something YOU want? It sounds weird to me as it has been proven more than once if you make something you want to see made, it's much easier to stay motivated to keep working on it and eventually release a product with much better quality than if you take requests from other people.

sorry didn't know about the rep thing, was just making a promise. I have problems choosing what characters to make so i'm asking for suggestions

and Mr. KOtik please take it easy on the novice guy, Start small and see what i got first please..

Nah, that's not small enough. If he's a novice creator like he said, let's see if he can make this guy:

nAUAsj6.png

(And honestly, this dude should be super easy for you. And I don't think you'll even need to know the source to know what he can do.)

Okay i will make both of them, Thanks ...................................... Seriously Hollowfied Zemilia I think you are trying to insult me but thanks for understanding my request level. I dont know when i'm going to be done with your ichigo but Ryoucchi I will be finished with your Dragonzord/Dragon Caesar by tonight maybe.......................and Hollowfied Zemilia do u want him to transform or in that mode already?

Okay i will make both of them, Thanks ...................................... Seriously Hollowfied Zemilia I think you are trying to insult me but thanks for understanding my request level. I dont know when i'm going to be done with your ichigo but Ryoucchi I will be finished with your Dragonzord/Dragon Caesar by tonight maybe.......................and Hollowfied Zemilia do u want him to transform or in that mode already?

And now I'm concerned.

I didn't see Zem's reply as an insult attempt or something.

I also didn't see that he posted Ichigo's sprites?  :areyoukidding:

omg i am so sorry totally did not understand the spoiler[show] thing, i though it was the picture, i am so sorry guys................................................i am a lousy starter   :cry:

omg i am so sorry totally did not understand the spoiler[show] thing, i though it was the picture, i am so sorry guys................................................i am a lousy starter   :cry:

...Somehow, I'm getting a sense of Deja Vu here.