someone must have done this before?

Xdegenerate

Has anyone ever made a Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat character that is a mix of everyone in the game? (or as many as possible)

I envision it two ways, one the sprites of the character just change to whomever move you're executing, or the character is just all black (shadows)

Someone must have done something like this before, right? So I'm requesting to know haha

Unless there is a move limit to how many specials you can do, I would really love a character, like say a Street Fighter, and if you do lets say the common d,f punch commands... heavy punch = hadoken, medium = yoga flame, light = tiger fireball.... etc.

If this has never been done... is anyone interested in making it? Perhaps even run polls on which of the default punches and kicks should be used, and then the special moves... choosing the top 3 most wanted moves for each button assignment?

Someone was working on a character that is basically its own SFII:WW fullgame but what you're describing is actually much simpler.  It wouldn't be much harder to do than making any other character.

You might enjoy one of the current Neo Geegus characters that exist for Mugen.  They tend to have a bunch of not-source-accurate attacks.  There's also Kuroko from Samurai Shodown 2.  He has a crazy amount of special attacks, mostly fireballs.  There's another SS character with a bunch of goofy attacks like that, but I forget his/her/its name.

Someone was working on a character that is basically its own SFII:WW fullgame but what you're describing is actually much simpler.  It wouldn't be much harder to do than making any other character.

You might enjoy one of the current Neo Geegus characters that exist for Mugen.  They tend to have a bunch of not-source-accurate attacks.  There's also Kuroko from Samurai Shodown 2.  He has a crazy amount of special attacks, mostly fireballs.  There's another SS character with a bunch of goofy attacks like that, but I forget his/her/its name.

Thats what I thought, it doesn't sound hard to make, (for those who know how to, I suck at coding) which is why im surprised no one has done it yet!