Magical Radical Ideas

Kazagami

Maybe few of you know that i somehow wanted to create a genre that combines Mahou Shoujo and Mecha together, ripping off taking inspiration from Super Sentai/Kamen Rider. So instead of letting the ideas just floating around in my head and gone, i think i'll just write it here.

#1 Go-Captors
Theme/Motifs: Police  ← Totally not ripping off Dekaranger

Setting: 1992 Neo A.D., fictional city of Neo Tokyo, Alternate earth (i labeled this universe as AR#389 of my OCs universe)

Overview:
The peace of the universe is guarded by the Space Police Organization Greatlogia. However, the cunning underground crime association, The Thief Empire of Schwarzenkreuz attempting to build their base on the Earth, and causing major outbreak of crimes. The chief of Greatlogia Earth Branch recruited five young schoolgirls and granted them with special devices powered by the magical energy source -Evolium- to battle the Empire.

Characters:
Go-Captors
Misaki Keizawa / AkaCaptor
13 years old, a careless bitch and loves to slacking-off. Often do perverted things to her teammates.

Wakana Imaizumi / AoCaptor
15 years old, a descendant of ninja clan. She mostly relies on her ninja sense and techniques on battle.
So she's a ninja and also a police. wow.

Haruka Sakakibara / MidoCaptor
15 years old, a quiet girl that unusually wears bandages on her left eye. Has the biggest boobs and the major perversion target of Misaki.

Shinoe Tsukamoto / KiCaptor
13 years old, she was a former street thief. She's a tsundere and often enraged by Misaki's attitude.

Momoka Kanzaki / MomoCaptor
13 years old, an oujo-sama from rich family. She's a tech-savvy and has a big passion for ice creams (in which she often lick in suggestive ways)

Trivia: If you take the first letter of their surnames, it'll read as Ke-I-Sa-Tsu-Kan, which means "police" in Japanese.

Antihero
Yukino Kurokawa / KuroKaito
15 years old, she doesn't associate herself with both Greatlogia and Schwarzenkreuz. Arrogant and cunning, and would do anything for money.

Allies
Greatlogia Police Association Earth Branch
Commander Reinhard Dobermann
35 years old, he's a pimp a skilled swordmaster from deserted planet of Belcyon. A brilliant strategist, he (secretly) has a fondness for cute things.

Chief of Technological Research Rebecca Bloodhound
21 years old, one of Greatlogia best scientists and an expert in magical energy developing. She's the one who created the girls' arsenal and the Captor Robos. She's also Commander's personal bitch.

Greatlogia Police Association Headquarter
Supreme Commander Zeige Schnauzer
??? years old, an anthropomorphic dog-like alien from planet Rairapus. Nicknamed "Big Boss".

Greatlogia Detective Agency
A group of 3 girls that claimed themselves as the "rival" of Go-Captors. Shinoe nicknamed them as "Idiot Triplets", much to their dismay. Always become target of running gag throughout the series.
Obviously not inspired from the rivalry between the detective and police girls in that one kid anime.

Catherine Malinois
13 years old, the genius (or so she said). Very optimistic and cocky about chasing criminals, which ironically always leads her and her peers into a problem. She always shows a sign of disgust whenever Misaki calls her "Cathy-chan".

Melissa Spaniel
16 years old, the tomboy. Always seen snacking on chocolate bars. A type of person that prefer using brawl than brain, and a big dumb at techno-related stuff.

Charlotte Shepherd
13 years old, the shy. Clumsy and always scolded by Catherine, though she secretly has romantic feelings towards her.

Trivia: Greatlogia members are all named after dog breeds used by polices.

Morpher & Items:
Captor Buckle : Buckle-shaped morpher. Activated by inserting a special badge into a slot provided on it.

"Captors, Kakugo!" is the morphing call.

Mecha System:
Captor Robo
Combined from Captor Gyro (helicopter/piloted by AkaCaptor), Captor Sign (police car/piloted by Ao and Mido), and Captor Armor (armored truck/piloted by Ki and Momo).

Captor Ace
Transformed from Captor Cycler (motorcycle). Has no specific pilot(s), but at one point it stolen by Yukino and she claimed it as her own.

Aya Akashima/AkaCaptor (赤島 文/アカキャプター)

13 years old, a careless bitch and loves to slacking-off. She is a lesbian and often do perverted things to her teammates.

Draw this one already! so i can maybe sprite her.

I luv how her description sounds already.

also imo missing the tipical 20+ years old sensei of the team.

the straight evil guys are there, i just mentioned them .v.

not sure if she will be an antihero or an evil-turned-good 6th ranger figure (Tommy huehuehue)

anti-hero is different from straight evil.

anti-hero is redeemable. like the red haired girl in madoka magica.

straight evil is like the girls in one of the madoka mangas (i think) who specifically hunted other magical girls.

im sorry if i am being confusing

anti-hero is different from straight evil.

anti-hero is redeemable. like the red haired girl in madoka magica.

straight evil is like the girls in one of the madoka mangas (i think) who specifically hunted other magical girls.

im sorry if i am being confusing

I got it now. There will be no straight evil girl on this particular one though. But i do have them for the other concept(s).

Draw this one already! so i can maybe sprite her.

I luv how her description sounds already.

also imo missing the tipical 20+ years old sensei of the team.

Lol ok, i actually have a Kisekae model of her cuz i'm still lazy to draw atm :P

Sensei/mentor will be there, still looking inspiration on his/her description

Aoi Nakadai/AoCaptor (仲代 青い/アオキャプター) | Color: Blue/Designation Number: 02

15 years old, a descendant of ninja clan. She mostly relies on her ninja sense and techniques on battle.

Character design: Long straight blue hair (tied in ponytail) and charcoal slanted eyes. Tall built (the tallest girl). Cup C.
Costume design: Black (with blue streaks) dress shirt + (blue in right half and black in left half) long sleeved (short) vest. Small belts on her arms. Short blue denims. Bandages in place of her thighighs and silver (with blue accents) boots. Matching fingerless gloves.

sounds like quiet a badass girl ourfit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

#2 Liedmeisters

Theme/Motifs: Air/Land/Sea, Musics & Songs  ← Totally not ripping off Sun Vulcan & Symphogear

Setting: 1994 Neo A.D., fictional city of Neo-Tokyo, Alternate earth (AR#389)

Overview:

Earth is now under the invasion of Planet Ull! Seika Ryuzaki is a novice idol, one day when the Ull foot soldiers attacked the city during her concert, a girl in yellow armor saved her. It was a moment later until Seika learned the fact that she is one of the three legendary warriors chosen by the Song Goddess, Forte, to save the earth and wipe out Planet Ull's invasion once and for all!

Trivia: Planet Ull, pronounced as Uru-sei in Japanese, which also means "noisy".

Characters:

Liedmeisters

Seika Ryuzaki / Dragon Lied

15 years old. A clumsy, yet kind-hearted girl. Working hard to pursue her dream as World's No. 1 Idol.

Tohka Toragami / Tiger Lied

15 years old. A calm and well-mannered girl that secretly hates being an idol.

Kirika Samejima / Shark Lied

15 years old. A cold-hearted girl brainwashed by the Ull scientists to serve as their "weapon". Eventually freed and joined the side of good.

Morpher & Items:

Meister Collar: Collar-shaped morpher. Activated by voice recognition; user sings the phrase "Leuchten Hell Wie Eine Sonne, Ach Ewiges Flügel".

"Meister Operation!" is the morphing call.

Mecha System:

Note: individual mechs are based on mechanized animals.

BurstMeister 
Combined from Air Dragon-1 (dragon/jetplane) and Land Tiger-2 (tiger/SUV).

Perfect BurstMeister 
Combined from Air Dragon-1, Land Tiger-2, and Sea Shark-3 (shark/submarine).

#3 Marineon

Theme/Motifs: Battleships  ← Totally not ripping off KanColle & Arpeggio of Blue Steel

Setting: 1995 Neo A.D., fictional city of Neo-Tokyo, Alternate earth (AR#389)
                              (how this city survived a lot of evil guys' invasion remains a mystery)

Overview: 

Arised from the dark abyss of the ocean, the dimension-wandering Abyssal Beasts terrorizing humanity and planning to drown every continents deep under the sea. Having had their homeworld destroyed by Abyssal Beasts, a race of sentient battleship-like machines called "Senkan" came to this world, choosing five young girls as their partner. Together, they form the strongest team to thwart the evil schemes of the Abyssal Beasts!

Characters:
Marineons

Hikage / Marine Red 

Nanami / Marine Blue

Tsukiko / Marine Yellow

Minato / Marine Gold

Kazumi / Marine Silver

Senkans
Senkans are the native residents of Senkan World. In order to communicate with humans, Senkans separate their souls from their body when needed. These souls taking form of chibi girls with different personalities.

Battleship Kongou

Hot-blooded and a bit reckless.

Destroyer Shimakaze

Cool-headed girl. The tallest of all.

Destroyer Mutsuki

Girly girl.

Heavy Cruiser Takao

Silent big sister.

Light Cruiser Tenryuu

Noisy little sister.

Battleship Yamato

Elegant and mannered girl. Her vessel form is the largest of all Senkans and serves as headquarter throughout the series.

Submarine I-501, Submarine RO-500, and Submarine I-503.

Mischievous trio. Acts as replacement for Kongou, Shimakaze and Mutsuki after their vessel got badly dameged in a battle.

Aircraft Carrier Taihou
 The corrupted Senkan. Her vessel form resembles a cross between, well, Aircaft Carrier and a shark. Possessing "Code Break" abilty to manipulate other Senkans. Only appear in an one shot.

Morpher & Items:

KanKanKagi: Collectible items in form of anchor-shaped keys.

Mariner PoiPoiPhone: Cellphone morpher for Red, Blue and Yellow. Activated by inserting the KanKanKagi into the keyhole on the center.

Mariner PanPakaPhone: Cellphone morpher for Gold and Silver. Activated by inserting the KanKanKagi into the keyhole on the bottom.

"Senkan Busou!" is the morphing call.

Mecha System:
Senkan Gattai Marine-Oh 
Combined from Battleship Kongou, Destroyer Shimakaze and Destroyer Mutsuki.

Senkan Gattai Dai-Mariner 
Combined from Heavy Cruiser Takao and Light Cruiser Tenryuu. This mecha appearance based on a sea dragon. (if you don't want to call it godzilla)

Chou Senkan Gattai Marine-Teioh 
Combined from  Marine-Oh and Dai-Mariner.

Dai Senkan Henkei Marine Kaiser 
Transformed from Battleship Yamato.

Sensuikan Gattai Diver-Oh 
Combined from Submarine I-501, Submarine RO-500, and Submarine I-503.

Kyosei Senkan Gattai Marine Killer 
Forced combination of Aircraft Carrier Taihou, Destroyer Shimakaze and Destroyer Mutsuki.

Kyukyoku Senkan Gattai Marine-Haoh 
Combined from Marine-Teioh and Diver-Oh.

#4 Shinsenkendo

Theme/Motifs: Samurai  ← Totally not ripping off Shinkenger

Setting: 1996 Neo A.D., fictional city of Neo-Osaka, Alternate earth (AR#389)

Overview:
Youkais and humans once lived together in peace. Until Oniyamata no Habakiri, the arrogant and evil youkai warlord came to the conclusion that his kind are far superior than humans, inciting his army to kidnap and enslave humanity. Five best warriors from different samurai clans were chosen to face this threat. Granted with the power of "Shinkis", or Sacred Weapons, will they able to destroy the evil warlord's tyranny and bring back peace for both youkais and humans?

Characters:
Shinsenkendos
Akiho Sanada / Kendo Red (Fire)

Misao Naoe / Kendo Blue (Water)

Yoshino Akechi / Kendo Yellow (Earth)

Koharu Uesugi / Kendo Green (Wood)

Kuroyuki Date / Kendo Black (Metal)

Morpher & Items:
Kamiwagami: Collectible items in form of ofuda, or paper talismans.

Kirigiriken: Sword morpher, also doubles as sidearm. Activated by inserting the Kamiwagami into a slot on its handle.

"Tenka Souchaku!" is the morphing call.

Arsenals:
Shinkis
The sacred weapons. Doubles as individual weapons for the girls and mecha parts for the giant robot.
En-ryu / Fire-style
Hagoromo (tsurugi / tiger), Magaboshi (daizantou / lion), Chimatsuri (ninjatou / wolf)

Sui-ryu / Water-style
Mahoroba (yari / swordfish), Yukinadare (sasumata / shark), Kazanami (naginata / whale)

Do-ryu / Earth-style
Getsubei (ono / bear),  Daikongou (otsuchi / rhinoceros), Gokumonji (kanabou / gorilla)

Moku-ryu / Wood-style
Samidare (kusarifundo / frog), Kirisame (chigiriki / chameleon), Tenkyuu (kusarigama / basilisk)

Kane-ryu / Metal-style

Kuroyanagi (hinawaju / dragon), Dokurobei (ozutsu / western dragon), Shirogane (bo-hiya / lindworm)

Spoiler

Glossary

Tsurugi = Double edged sword.
Daizantou = Huge ass sword.
Ninjatou = Ninja sword.
Yari = Japanese spear.
Sasumata = Fork spear.
Naginata = Spear with large blade as its tip.
Ono = Battle axe.
Otsuchi = Battle mallet.
Kanabou = Large club.
Kusarifundo  = Chain weapon.
Chigiriki = Chain weapon with iron weight.
Kusarigama = Chain weapon with scythe.
Hinawaju = Matchlock.
Ozutsu = Cannon-like firearm.
Bo-hiya = Fire arrow.

Mecha System:
Shinki Gattai Shinsenkenjin 
Combined from Hagoromo, MahorobaGetsubeiSamidare, and Kuroyanagi.

Shinsenkenjin KAEN 

Shinsenkenjin combined with En-ryu (Fire-style) Shinkis.

Shinsenkenjin SUIKYO 

Shinsenkenjin combined with Sui-ryu (Water-style) Shinkis,

Shinsenkenjin DOTEI 

Shinsenkenjin combined with Do-ryu (Earth-style) Shinkis.

Shinsenkenjin MOKUREN 

Shinsenkenjin combined with Moku-ryu (Wood-style) Shinkis.

Shinsenkenjin HAGANE 

Shinsenkenjin combined with Kane-ryu (Metal-style) Shinkis.