New 3ds

Egnaro

It is stronger than the 3ds & XL and if you are wanting to play Xenoblade Chronicles(or any other possible exclusive titles that come to it) then you will have to buy this thing...

I like it and at the same time it pisses me off

http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/29/6082243/nintendo-new-3ds-and-3ds-xl-announcement

Edit: here is the trailer for Xenoblade chronicles on "new" 3ds.... since I felt like it did not need another thread

there is also switch designs for the new 3ds model only and not the xl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It seems that I'm one of the few people who like the D-Pad on the 3DS maybe?

I see people calling it terrible

And it doesn't matter how larger the battery is, All the current devices have shitty battery life

My 3DS XL wobbly screen keeps annoying me so this is something to look for if it's less I guess

The 3DS OS was kinda slow but I guess since the N3DS has higher clock and RAM it should be better

Sucks that I can't use the 16GB SD Card I have for my XL but ehhhhhh, I could use it for the Wii I guess

I'm personally going with the Slim model if I get one as I have a 3DS XL

Plus if you saw that video the new 3ds still has a lot of wobble sadly.....Which honestly makes me want to get rid of my xl for a 2ds. No hinges <3

It looks like it's not as much as a 3DS XL which is fine by me, I always feel like I'd break my Screen when I move around with it open

I'd keep my 3DS XL because it's portable unlike 2DS but, Having a N3DS and a 2DS doesn't sound bad, One to go out with, The other is for home or something like that

It looks like it's not as much as a 3DS XL which is fine by me, I always feel like I'd break my Screen when I move around with it open

I'd keep my 3DS XL because it's portable unlike 2DS but, Having a N3DS and a 2DS doesn't sound bad, One to go out with, The other is for home or something like that

pretty much what I had in mind... since my recent 3DS was stolen but soon I will get another one. and when the N3DS comes out I will buy and keep that one at home. :-P