Power Blood Coming Soon From Ragnarok [Web Manga]

Himeko_Tatsumi

This manga is a world of Power, Spirit, Adventure, Beauty

a Breath taking experience that will invite you into the world shared with my non web manga Soul Pride

Stuff you All Love in Shounen and Shoujo mangas and anime Coming Together in one manga Of fantasy and dreams

Feel free to talk about what you would enjoy seeing for this manga as much as i put a lot of time with care will be the same for this web manga

Here are the main Protagonist:

Nataku Takina [Leader and a Huge Badass]

Mako yotomaka [Partner] (Nataka likes to refer him as the sidekick)

they will appear in the manga as Teenage enforcers were they settle fights that are by students that fight without signing a contract for Ms. Takanawa (The Principal) so she won't Be Responsible since she almost lost a court case

Nataka and Mako are not students they do this as a short day job for their real missions

and That Is To Destroy the most unforgivable Person they have ever seen

The Multi Weapon Witch Known As

ESMERALDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ANTAGONIST)

she is almost as worse as The Nazo King (Soul Pride) Antagonist

Esmeralda used to be Nataku's Best friend Until well lets Just wait for upcoming chapters...

if you like many mangas like:

naruto

bleach

one piece

Samurai X

Sword Art Online

Hajime No Ippo

Detective Conan

Chobits

Deadman Wonderland

Ouran High School Host Club

Fullmetal Achemist

InuYasha

Durarara

Sis X Kiss

(i know these series)

you will love this manga a lot

and if you all love this series then i will be able to make a special chapter with more pages and i can make 10 copies

of a printed version so you will be the only ones with the only copies with secret chapters that will not be shown to anyone online so talk to your selves about this or to me and if you have any questions i will try to answer them or PM me

Nataka_Mako_Power_Blood_Manga.png

If this becomes popular here then i can make more web mangas here they will be located in the anime/manga section

This project of yours looks and sounds like a BIG one!  It is good for you to use your talent to make unique stuff that can be shared with people.

I am interested in your take on Fullmetal Achemist.  Can't wait to see your progress!

Good job & good luck!

Cheers!  cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

the pink hair on that dude is HOORRRIBBBLLLEEE.

also in terms of art style, I think your going a bit over board with the black lines of wrinkles in there clothing.

the shading is fine but the wrinkles are a bit much.

also this could be the adult in me, but why the heck do they allow a girl with a sword in the school?!