The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Mocking_zps63ec240c.png

"You know... you're underestimating me. This mere human can defeat you."

42759455_p11_zps5d344f9c.png

"P-Please... don't start a fight!!"

Bothered_zps804f3725.png

"*summons scythe* You better not be taking me lightly. Devils like me are proud lovers of a good rampage."

42759455_p8_zpsdaa6ed62.png

"D-D-Devil?!"

He shifted his attention to Maribel.

Normal_zps83c80b09.png

"That's right. I'm not entirely humam. I'm half-devil."

42759455_p12_zpsbefbf1d3.png

"Necrox..."

Excited_zps08a28687.png

"I'm friendly. So don't worry, I'm not that desperate to kill or to make a good chaos."

42759455_p0_zpsea771aba.png

"I see... I don't know why, but I really trust you and Lady Hikari..."

Angry_zpse4526e3c.png

"But with this one here is a different story. I won't explain, it's too complicated..."

42759455_p1_zps82fe8b19.png

"Isn't there another way for you to resolve this?"

Bothered_zps804f3725.png

"If there is... to be honest, I'm not willing to try it. There is a mutual hatred between me and her."

"Then... you will...!!"

Confused_zps475a7de0.png

"I just summoned my scythe if the bomb blows. I'm not doing the first move."

"I-I-I see..."

Mocking_zps63ec240c.png

"Now. Shifting back to the main problem, ignoring all the useless things we heard so far... so, with her death, Gensokyo is over, huh? Well, that is no good. Did you heard it, Marry? No suicide."

42759455_p6_zps21babde8.png

"Thank goodness..."

Angry_zpse4526e3c.png

"But we still have to take you back to the real world."

"Isn't there a way that I can stay? I mean... this will happen if I meet with this Yukari person, right? So, if our encounter never happens, that means I don't have to go away."

Confused_zps475a7de0.png

"Hmm... What do you think, Hikari? Is it possible to prevent ANY encounter with Yukari?

MeimuIMT_zpsb863b3bc.png

"Oh, a Halfling. You say that like it would make a difference to me."

Meimu then proceeds to open 5 gaps near her, all of them resembling eyes which stared toward Necrox.

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"Amusing...you honestly believe you have a chance against a boundary youkai outside of a spell card duel. Boy, you better put that thing away before you get seriously hurt."

She then looked toward Maribel.

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"I'm surprised you haven't figured it out. The reason why your death would cause Gensokyo to cease to exist is because you're the one that created it in the first place. Do you now understand why you must return back to the outside world?"

WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?!

6ZYkwTZ.pngFARIES! *creates border out of nitroglycerin*

LkjqbZJ.pngIt's not safe there anymore. We should better go check for a different place to observe.

6ZYkwTZ.pngGot it!

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize you enjoyed DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

The generic fairies begin to give chase to the robot masters as they continue to fire more danmaku at them regardless of the border. They're fairies, they're stupid.

"Shoot at the pretty colors!"

DarkflareEX.png

Gensokyo: Hakurei Shrine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4aL2efHf6g&index=6&list=PLlAJSjMkSi2jGjLnyVODqKa6YrLfA0gVs

Scared_zpscb653d98.png

"Aaaaaahhhh!!!"

Lilly was sent away by the orbs. She got up, a little weak. Chaos was still there.

"Lady Lilly!!"

Worried_zps6294c13b.png

"Unnngh... I... I'm fine, don't worry..."

"Do you want me to fight her, Lady?"

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"N-N-Not even if I die... This is my fight..."

"Lady Lilly..."

Angry_zps98211198.png

"T-This isn't over yer, Reimu...!! I have more cards to use...!!"

Lilly removed 10 cards, all of Wind element magic. She was going to use the fullest of the blessing she received, and she was sure that her strength wasn't proved yet. However, Lilly noticed that Reimu was really damaged.

Normal_zps76cabfc0.png

"Thank you for the compliment... but I can't fight an opponent in such conditions. Wind Sign "Breeze After the Rain"!"

A calm and tranquil breeze passed through both of them. It was a simple healing magic, but thanks to Chaos' blessing, it was strong enough to heal most of their wounds.

Angry2_zps0daa1bf4.png

"Now that we're all set, let's continue this roundabout!!"

System Information

Remaining Spell Cards: 9

bRUnUns.png

The generic fairies begin to give chase to the robot masters as they continue to fire more danmaku at them regardless of the border. They're fairies, they're stupid.

8TfnMCB.png

"There they are again! The fireworks!'

Other Gensokyo: Destroyed Hakurei Shrine

Mocking_zps63ec240c.png
"Sorry, I don't feel like putting it away..."
42759455_p11_zps5d344f9c.png
"You two, please!! Don't start a fight!!"
Bothered_zps804f3725.png
"Marry, didn't I told you before? I hate her and she hates me. There's no way that you can prevent a fight between us."
"B-B-But...!!"

Normal_zps83c80b09.png
"Look, if you don't to see, just open a gap and go back to the real Gensokyo. Then, you can go to the real world."
Excited_zps08a28687.png
"When this is over, I'll be there to see you. Promise."
42759455_p0_zpsea771aba.png
"Necrox... you..."
Angry_zpse4526e3c.png
"What are you waiting for? Just go!!"
"O-O-O-OK!!"
Confused_zps475a7de0.png
"Rememeber... Gensokyo, then real world. Got it?"
(Necrox... please... return safely...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UJRCwLKspA
Normal_zps83c80b09.png
"Now, with her out of the way, I can finally deal with you, bitch! You don't know how much I want to wipe the ground with your pretty little face."

Necrox summoned 15 Spell Cards to use. But, that wasn't all..."

Angry_zpse4526e3c.png

"O Esper that hears my voice. Within these words, I pray. Show death. Bring death. Let the people know the true definition of the the only certain of life! I summon you. Esper of the Death: Zalera, the Death Seraph!!"

Dark pillars started to rise behind Necrox. After some of them, a big one rose, bringing the Esper.

Zalera.jpg

"Lord Necrox, your wish is our absolute command."

Bothered_zps804f3725.png

"Bless me, Zalera. Give me the mission of showing to her what means to die!!"

"As you wish, our Lord."

An dark, malevolent aura appeared around Necrox. His power over darkness grew.

Angry_zpse4526e3c.png

"I'm completely sorry, Yukari. But if you're hearing me, I'm tired of running! With that already said, let's end this here and now, Meimu!!"

System Information

Remaining Spell Cards: 15

bRUnUns.png

*Reimu stands up, looking at her healed injuries.* Thanks, Lily.

256px-Th105Reimu.png

*stretches* Oh yea, remember when I said didn't prefer close combat? *appears underneath Lily* Sliding Ascension Kick!! *doing a backflip, she kicks Lily into the air* I'm not done yet! *teleports above Lily* Dimmensional Rift! *Kicks Lily back to the ground.*

Having no interest in siting idly while Necrox took his time summoning his esper, Meimu opened up two large gaps on his sides as he was busy preparing himself. Once he was done, Meimu simply spoke a simple sentence.

MeimuIMT_zpsb863b3bc.png

"I like trains."

Immediately after, a train would proceed to come out one of the gaps and run toward the other gap. Since Meimu sandwhiched him between the gaps....

DarkflareEX.png

Necrox's Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh_n5hZXF68

The train passed and Necrox was hit... or so, she thought. He appeared behind her and slashed Meimu with his scythe.

Happy_zpsca347788.png

"Hitting the shadows... you really are a lunatic..."

He disappeared again and reappeared in her front. It was like a shadow, in the left and right at the same time.

Bothered_zps804f3725.png

"I hate that I'm wasting my Spell Cards... but it's for a good reason. Violent Will "Common State of Murder"!!"

Necrox used his Spell Card and felt his energy rise once more. A shadow that is now with the will of a murderer.

Mocking_zps63ec240c.png

"You said you like trains, huh? Then, let me show you a little friend."

Necrox jumped and in the moment he started to fall, a blazing beam passed under him really fast. It wasn't actually a beam. It was the train that take the souls of the dead to Hell after their judgement. Before it could go away, Necrox entered in the last cabin.

System Information

Remaining Spell Cards: 14

Lilly's Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn_ja_PWqgM

Lilly quickly recovered before she could hit the ground. Then, she dashed to Reimu and started a combo of fast kicks, ending with a flipkick that sent Reimu to the ground.

Smiling_zps7e03cfb4.png

"Hehe... Now this is fun! Swift Chase!"

Using her power, Lilly dashed at Reimu, changing her position really fast, looking like she was leaving afterimages of herself in the air. When she got really close, Lilly gave Reimu a hard tackle and ran after her.

Normal_zps76cabfc0.png

"That's not over yet! Wind's Grace!"

Lilly attacked Reimu with three pirouettes, envolved with wind. At the last, she kicked Reimu away.

Normal2_zpsbc736d2d.png

"I'm not so good with punching, but I'm good at kicking. Don't you agree?"

System Information

bRUnUns.png

*Reimu brushes her cheek.* Oddly enough, I have to agree. However, I think I'll summon a spirit as well. *Reimu meditates for a moment, and opens her eyes. Possessed by Toki, she becomes Toki Hakurei. Her clothes change as well as her hair.*

photo.jpg

So it is you. Very well, I shall not hold back. *with a fast kick, Toki sends Lily flying into a border. From there, Toki unleashes a barrage of attacks. Her final strike caused Lily to break through the border.* Is that all? Surely this isn't over?

*Time was watching the fight with Yuuka and Sasuke* There's something odd about Yuuka's movements

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

Sasuke sighed. Yuuka seemed to have backed off, but the fight between Lilly and Reimu only intensified.

The sudden reappearance of Maribel made things complicated once again.

"Time, now's your turn," Sasuke said, before turning to Maribel.

"Something about her's changed."

"You've returned."

In front of the Scarlet Devil Mansion

Raina Havenray walked through the gate, wondering when someone would stop her.

Still, the guardian seemed engrossed in her martial arts. Too engrossed, perhaps.

Within the World of Dreams

Many years ago, Gensokyo faced a threat to it's very being. This threat: a boy named Victor, who was brought to Gensokyo by Yukari Yakumo, with hopes of great power. In the incident that resulted, he was sealed away by the Hakurei miko within a rock. She had left him conscious, he would know of his sealing away, his punishment. Initially, he had sworn vengeance against all those who had a hand in his defeat.

Things began to change once he discovered the World of Dreams. He allied with a pair of sisters who made their refuge there. At first, he sought to use them as allies for his revenge, but then things began to change for him: he began to see them as friends, rather than instruments. He didn't realize his transformation at first, but he eventually noticed how he had changed.

Other things began to change as well.

He saw two girls, a blonde witch and a purple-haired shrinemaiden arrive in the dream world, causing chaos by defeating many of the world's strongest: Kurumi, Yuuka Kazami, and even the sisters he'd befriended, Mugetsu and Gengetsu.

And then the two sisters disappeared, as if without a trace.

Victor swore to find them one day.

The train passed and Necrox was hit... or so, she thought. He appeared behind her and slashed Meimu with his scythe.

Happy_zpsca347788.png

"Hitting the shadows... you really are a lunatic..."

He disappeared again and reappeared in her front. It was like a shadow, in the left and right at the same time.

Bothered_zps804f3725.png

"I hate that I'm wasting my Spell Cards... but it's for a good reason. Violent Will "Common State of Murder"!!"

Necrox used his Spell Card and felt his energy rise once more. A shadow that is now with the will of a murderer.

Mocking_zps63ec240c.png

"You said you like trains, huh? Then, let me show you a little friend."

Necrox jumped and in the moment he started to fall, a blazing beam passed under him really fast. It wasn't actually a beam. It was the train that take the souls of the dead to Hell after their judgement. Before it could go away, Necrox entered in the last cabin.

System Information

Remaining Spell Cards: 14

Meimu easily dodged the scythe swipe. When Necrox tried fooling her wi his shadows, Meimu simply sighed and looked bored.

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"Oh, he actually believes this gimmick works on me."

As Necrox summoned his train to Hell, Meimu simply shook her head.

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"I don't have the time or interest for this game. I should check that Maribel has returned to the outside world."

Before she was hit, Meimu simply gapped herself back to Gensokyo.

DarkflareEX.png

Lilly's Theme still playing.

Lilly recovered but she knew that defeating Reimu while possessed by Toki would be hard to defeat.

Angry2_zps0daa1bf4.png

"Darn it... she's good. But's she's not the only one that can be possessed. Chaos!!"

"Understood, Lady!!"

Chaos broke himself in crystals and Inserted himself in Lilly. She started to glow pure green and, with a extreme windburst, she transformed and became Wind Goddess Lilly.

WindGoddess_zps2606a231.png

"It's time to use the wind at its full power."

Holding her hands, Lilly summoned three whirlwinds that took form of snakes. They all charged, Lilly at the head of one. Once they entered in contact with Toki, all at once, they rose a colossal tornado, the arena for the last round.

Meanwhile, Yuuka had backed off a little. She had to defend herself, since she was the closest to their battle. However, now with the outbreak of Toki and WG Lilly...

41646587_p14_zps24aef3a5.png

"Alright. I said I was excited for battle, and I am. I am sorry, Time, but with the current conditions, I will admit defeat sooner..."

Then, a gap opened and Maribel came out of it.

"It seems the fight is still ongoing..."

41646587_p0_zpsb44904fa.png

"Oh, back already?"

"Y-Yes. I was ordered to leave."

41646587_p1_zps9532934e.png

"Hmmm... Reimu will be surely against this..."

Mocking_zps63ec240c.png

"Ohoho... you're not getting away!"

A giant door opened and the train passed by it. It was to Gensokyo.

bRUnUns.png

*Time put his hands behind his head.* Yea that's fine. Considering the chaotic conditions, it would be best if we got to a safe distance rather than trade blows. We should bring Maribel along too.

Meanwhile with Reimu and Lily

*Toki looked around at the current battlefield.*

Quite the battlefield, my adversary. *points upward*

middle_277x369-174307_10281380879787946_

This battle will be decided by our next moves. I suggest you use your best move. *Toki sits down, preparing her strongest move*

Mocking_zps63ec240c.png

"Ohoho... you're not getting away!"

A giant door opened and the train passed by it. It was to Gensokyo.

Noting the giant door coming from destroyed world, Meimu could easily tell who was coming from it.

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"Boy, he sure has it against me. I wonder if he even has permission from Eiki to use that thing. Then again, it might attract Yukari wanting to know who's summoning trains here that ain't hers or mine."

DarkflareEX.png

Umm... Time, the image didn't worked. Can you fix it up?

"Indeed, let us see which of us is going to prevail."

The four stakes that are handled by Chaos appeared around Lilly. They spinned above her and then hit the ground, forming a square magic field below them. She held her hands, waiting the right time to move.

Meanwhile, without a word, Yuuka pulled Maribel with her towards a distance really away from the fight.

41646587_p3_zps85845ece.png

"Those are going to be the definitive blows. Let's not get even a little close."

"OK."

Suddenly, Maribel saw Meimu near the whole fight. And then, the next moment... the door disappeared... and the train hit Meimu from behind. It was truly point blank, and since she was out of time to open a gap, she was pushed away by the train. Necrox had jumped out of it before it would crash with her. When he looked, there were Yuuka, Time, Sasuke... and Maribel. He flew near them.

Angry_zpse4526e3c.png

"Didn't I told you to go back?!"

"I-I was going to do that!! And what about your fight?!"

Mocking_zps63ec240c.png

"I hit her with that train over there. Talking about it..."

Necrox snapped his fingers and the train exploded. It was a big explosion, that could be probably seen through most, if not all, of Gensokyo.

bRUnUns.png

Scarlet Devil Mansion, Gensokyo

sample-0bcb73f804466d68898343d54d26ce55.

The American Miko had somehow managed to evade being sighted by both the gateguard and the lady of the mansion.

Now, she just had to find Flandre's room.

"Reimu..." a voice said. Raina looked around, finding the source of the voice: a maid.

Th075sakuya01.png

"Reimu, it's not like you to come in unannounced," the maid stated.

"Well, actually, I'm not Reimu," the American Miko replied.

"That explains that ridiculous outfit. Who are you and why didn't Meiling or Ojou-sama do anything to stop you?"

"I'm Raina Havenray, the American Miko. Meiling and the mistress were busy with kung fu or something."

"In that case, why are you here?"

"I'm here to see Flandre Scarlet."

"... I'm afraid I can't let you do that."

"... I see, then I'll just have to beat you down!"

Raina and Sakuya both pull out a trio of cards, ready to battle.

Umm... Time, the image didn't worked. Can you fix it up?

"Indeed, let us see which of us is going to prevail."

The four stakes that are handled by Chaos appeared around Lilly. They spinned above her and then hit the ground, forming a square magic field below them. She held her hands, waiting the right time to move.

Meanwhile, without a word, Yuuka pulled Maribel with her towards a distance really away from the fight.

41646587_p3_zps85845ece.png

"Those are going to be the definitive blows. Let's not get even a little close."

"OK."

Suddenly, Maribel saw Meimu near the whole fight. And then, the next moment... the door disappeared... and the train hit Meimu from behind. It was truly point blank, and since she was out of time to open a gap, she was pushed away by the train. Necrox had jumped out of it before it would crash with her. When he looked, there were Yuuka, Time, Sasuke... and Maribel. He flew near them.

Angry_zpse4526e3c.png

"Didn't I told you to go back?!"

"I-I was going to do that!! And what about your fight?!"

Mocking_zps63ec240c.png

"I hit her with that train over there. Talking about it..."

Necrox snapped his fingers and the train exploded. It was a big explosion, that could be probably seen through most, if not all, of Gensokyo.

Ok, I had just lost all patience toward the called hits BS

Necrox would suddenly feel the unpleasant feeling of being kicked in the nads....on account that's exactly what just happened thanks to Meimu delivering a swift kick to them via gap. The gap youkai herself would gap near him and proceed to smack his head repeatedly with her gohei.

MeimuIMT_zpsb863b3bc.png

"Maribel.....outside world.....NOW."

DarkflareEX.png

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Raina and Sakuya faced off, first staring at each other, and then launching into battle. Sakuya tossed several knives, and Raina shot several bullets. Both combatants dodged the attacks. The two combatants kept at it, occasionally hitting each other. Eventually, they both get into position, prepared to unleash their first spellcards.

"Freedom Seal -Concentrate-!"

"Maid Secret Skill "Killing Doll"!"

Just as they call their cards, however, they're interrupted by a loud noise and the earth shaking. By the time they're prepared to get back to the fight, they're interrupted by a voice.

"Sakuya, what was that?"

fe11ae7508eb1b1b55ec82b58a975a4c.png

The sister of the scarlet devil then notices Raina.

"Raina?! When'd you get to Gensokyo?"

"Eh, a few hours ago?" the American Miko replies.

"Oh, okay!"

"So, now what?"

Neither the maid or the sister know what to do.

I'm not doing nothing. I'm just waiting for the moment to join in. And could you please STOP RUINING MY RP ALREADY?! I'm not breaking any rules!