Kalos City (Tournament Storyline)

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

"Thank goodness they decided to resolve things peacefully..."

36515196_p1_zpsa8c897bc.png

"Yeah, you're right. Hey, Magio. Can I say something?"

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

"What is it, Kokoro?"

36515196_p12_zpse5cb4a42.png

"I'm hungryyyyyyyy!! I'm feeling like I could eat a tyranossaurus rex on my own!!"

Angry_zps6a3a54d8.png

"Didn't you ate anything before you would follow me?!"

36515196_p1_zpsa8c897bc.png

"Nope."

Hurt_zps3dfaa926.png

"*sigh* C'mon, let's see if this hotel has a restaurant."

36515196_p13_zps121a7188.png

"Yaaaaay!! Time for a feast!!"

They headed to the hotel as well. Magio wasn't even knowing, but there was someone, other than Kokoro, that followed him as well.

Kalos City (American Miko Storyline)

Maribel seemed rather enjoyed. She wasn't making any sense or understanding the very least of their conversation, but the fact she finally found the land of her dreams was confortating.

42759455_p0_zpsea771aba.png

"I do not know why, if I am possible to comment, but it feels to me that a meeting between both of you was not a coincidence..."

Up on a rooftop, there was a girl watching them. She was shocked when she saw Maribel using her powers, locked by her brother, once again. Her name is Lilly Toadstool, a great magician known through many places.

Surprised_zps8cd09cc3.png

"Maribel...!! But how is this possible?! Her powers were supposed to be locked!!"

Sad_zps2ab12308.png

"It's rather unfortunate that she met Reimu on her way... I know that Hikari is already there and she would have met Yukari, unfortunately..."

Lilly summoned a big casket behind her and looked down. She already knew the tension that the girls from Gensokyo were having with her sudden appearance and the fact that if Yukari and Maribel would confront face-to-face, a time paradox would eventually happen.

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"This is rather crazy...  but I will take Maribel with me. If I can erase her memories somehow, everything will be fine. I just have to wait the right moment to snatch her while Reimu, Hikari or the other two aren't looking..."

bRUnUns.png

*Lilly is taken by surprise when she sees Hikari standing behind her*

Dfq4Vej.png

"I'm already well aware of Maribel and Yukari's connection. While I, much like yourself, would prefer if Maribel were to stay as the person she currently is, it saddens me that we both cannot interfere with her fate running it's course..."

*She looks down with a concerned face, as if something were seriously bothering her."

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"I understand. I just hope when I get rid of her it will still make her eventually decide to become...well....you. I wonder why that gap youkai claims to be your cousin. Not a lot of people would want to associate themselves with you since you've become notorious of being quite the nuis-... I'll be quite now and get going."

cNkn8y5.png

"Yes, you go do that..."

*Before Meimu leaves, Yukari goes deep in thought.*

cNkn8y5.png

("She seems to be youkai, but sympathizes with humans too much. She rejects fear, and instead embraces love. If she's going to be here, then she needs to learn the basic tenets of the relationship between humans and youkai. That much is certain. But to associate herself with me... I simply cannot allow that to happen.")

"Actually, Meimu... let me ask you, do you consider yourself to be more human or more youkai?"

cNkn8y5.png

"Yes, you go do that..."

*Before Meimu leaves, Yukari goes deep in thought.*

cNkn8y5.png

("She seems to be youkai, but sympathizes with humans too much. She rejects fear, and instead embraces love. If she's going to be here, then she needs to learn the basic tenets of the relationship between humans and youkai. That much is certain. But to associate herself with me... I simply cannot allow that to happen.")

"Actually, Meimu... let me ask you, do you consider yourself to be more human or more youkai?"

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"I'm well aware that I'm a youkai and accept that if that's what you're asking. But I suppose what you're really asking is if I feel my behavior is more appropriate for a human than a youkai. I suppose in that case, I think I feel that I act more like a human than a youkai. I guess I took that from you since you act like a human more as well."

DarkflareEX.png

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"I'm well aware that I'm a youkai and accept that if that's what you're asking. But I suppose what you're really asking is if I feel my behavior is more appropriate for a human than a youkai. I suppose in that case, I think I feel that I act more like a human than a youkai. I guess I took that from you since you act like a human more as well."

cNkn8y5.png

"Oh my how insulting..."

*Yukari then covers her mouth with her fan, smirking a bit*

cNkn8y5.png

"If you truly believe yourself to be a youkai, then you know it is a youkai's duty to attack humans. In similar vein, a youkai that acts human is not a youkai. Do you see where I'm getting at with this?"

BGM: Troubled

Lilly didn't even looked directly at Hikari. She was still looking down with a serious face.

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"Don't you think you're wasting your time telling me that? Do you really think that I believe in your words?"

Lilly looked at the moon. She wasn't a bit moved by her words... rather, it was like her ears ignored every letter that came out from Hikari's voice. Lilly never trusted her. In fact, every gap youkai wasn't trusted by Lilly, even if their intentions are good.

Normal_zps76cabfc0.png

"You know it already. If the chance appears, I will do it. If in a moment it becomes clear that I can take Maribel away, I'll take her. And it doesn't matter if you agree with me or not. Your words and Yukari's... they don't affect me the slightest possible."

With that, she grabbed her casket and moved towards one of the building's edge. She was ready to move between the buildings, so she could be able to find the perfect moment to snatch Maribel away.

Looking_zps6de230ef.png

"... One thing I acknowledge, though. You'll try to stop me. Well, good luck. Even if I find myself in the trickiest situation, I won't give up. So, if you, or Yukari, or anyone else wishes to enter my way... feel free to enter. But I can't guarantee an exit."

That was the last words she spoke, finishing her conversation. Lilly jumped from the buildings in order to get more angles and analyze the perfect moment.

bRUnUns.png

*Hikari gives chase to Lilly, being quite athletic and mobile despite her clothing*

Dfq4Vej.png

"Think about what you're doing for a moment... Even if she does become Yukari, right now she's an innocent person. You can't just punish an innocent person for a crime that hasn't been committed yet. You abduct her now, and your actions will cause just as much damage as any time paradox that will result from the two of them meeting each other."

Need help?

256px-Th105Reimu.png

*smirking, Reimu appears above Hikari and Lily, standing on a barrier* Border combo: Prison! *a border appears in front of Lily, which extends into a cube like structure, trapping her inside.* Hikari's right. It wouldn't make our current situation any better, since Maribel is a potential key to some of our questions.

Normal2_zpsbc736d2d.png

"Et tu, Reimu? Is going against me some kind of new sport? Whatever..."

BGM: Persistent, Innocent Mind

Without any hard effort, Lilly swinged her casket at the barrier, breaking it. She looked at both of them and sighed.

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"She's a key to answers, huh? I don't think that much as you two do."

She looked up to the moon once again and thought hard over her will. Another hard sighing came from Lilly's mouth as she looked at both of them. She would sound like a hypocrite, but she had no choice.

Angry_zps98211198.png

"... Congratulations. You two gained a new companion: me. I'm following you from now on, since I want to see how she is a key to you all. But then again, I have to ensure I'm not dealing with turtles, so I'll take that barrier as a engagement proposal. I don't like to waste Mana with useless things, but I don't want rusty people around."

Lilly was serious. She was willing to battle them.

Smiling_zps7e03cfb4.png

"Tomorrow, we'll do our little roundabout. Until then, good night to both of you."

She flied away to another direction. Lilly wouldn't join the group now, she had to make her own preparations.

bRUnUns.png

*Hikari follows the sound of Reimu's voice, giving her a friendly smile*

Dfq4Vej.png

"Thanks Reimu..."

*she returns her attention back to Lilly*

"I know you dont trust me, but we can handle Maribel."

*Hikari turns back to Reimu*

"I dislike fighting, but I suppose we don't have a choice. She IS offering her help after all."

cNkn8y5.png

"Oh my how insulting..."

*Yukari then covers her mouth with her fan, smirking a bit*

cNkn8y5.png

"If you truly believe yourself to be a youkai, then you know it is a youkai's duty to attack humans. In similar vein, a youkai that acts human is not a youkai. Do you see where I'm getting at with this?"

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"I think I do. ...If that is all, then I should go back to causing some mischief on a certain human."

DarkflareEX.png

*Hikari follows the sound of Reimu's voice, giving her a friendly smile*

Dfq4Vej.png

"Thanks Reimu..."

No problem. Friends should help out friends, right?

Actions do speak louder than words, so if she wants to test our strength, I say why not. Besides, it'll be a good test to see how much I've improved. Also, a heads up for you Lily: don't expect the half-assed barrier you broke through when we battle. Speaking of which, is it a 2v1?

Before she could go away, she listened to their words. Lilly turned and looked first at Hikari.

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"I just hope you don't try anything funny. I don't have to point it out, you already know what and why I do hate you and Yukari."

Then, she turned her attention to Reimu.

Normal_zps76cabfc0.png

"2v1... You decide. Also, when in my words I said: leniency, please? Don't hold back, because I won't."

With that, she finally fled away, not looking back.

bRUnUns.png

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"I think I do. ...If that is all, then I should go back to causing some mischief on a certain human."

cNkn8y5.png

"Oh I wasn't talking about the human... I meant that "youkai" claiming to be a blood relative of mine. If she wants to be a human, then you can teach her how she can die like one."

Before she could go away, she listened to their words. Lilly turned and looked first at Hikari.

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"I just hope you don't try anything funny. I don't have to point it out, you already know what and why I do hate you and Yukari."

Dfq4Vej.png

"I don't, actually. But if I had to guess, it was some kind of traumatic experience you suffered from."

cNkn8y5.png"Oh I wasn't talking about the human... I meant that "youkai" claiming to be a blood relative of mine. If she wants to be a human, then you can teach her how she can die like one."

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"Eh? Isn't this a bit...? Never mind. Priority one is dealing with your past self first, I'll deal with your "cousin" afterwards."

DarkflareEX.png

*sees Lily fly off*

Guess we should tell Raina about tomorrow's event.

Sasuke_Uchiha_%28Good,Shippuden%29.jpg

Sasuke notices someone who looks like Raina - Reimu - above. He leaps onto the top of a building nearby.

Back in the club

"That was sudden," thought Raina. Then, she turns toward Maribel.

"So, uh, let's go."

*the Unlimited Force heads back to Hastur's headquarters, the search for LightFlare being unsucessful*

photo-5707.png?_r=1409670417Mna, I cannot believe we couldn't find LightFlare. I just hope he is alright. At least we're back at Hastur's HQ now. Hello guys! *waves hand*

*TimeWeaver is seen fending off Assiette and Omega Zero, blindfolded, with his scythe. While all three are tired, only Time barely has any scratches compared to his two opponents.

74-Assiette.gif

Well done. You've made tremendous progress ever since you got your powers.

Omega_Zero_(ZX).jpg

You never did tell us exactly what they were.

*Time laughs*

That's my secret for now