The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Th13Youmu.pngTh13Yuyuko.png

"All this fighting is starting to distress me, Youmu. Perhaps you ought to investigate."

"Are you sure, Lady Yuyuko?"

"I can take care of myself while you're away. Go on."

And so the half-ghost Samurai sets off.

MechHisui-1.png

"Allow me to retrieve him."

*The mecha maid proceeds to open the steel door and go inside while the door quickly closes behind her. A brief moment later and the foor opens again, with a familiar face stepping out*

akuma454.png

"This is a surprise. Truth be told, I didn't expect to see each other this quickly."

MechHisui-1.png"Allow me to retrieve him."*The mecha maid proceeds to open the steel door and go inside while the door quickly closes behind her. A brief moment later and the foor opens again, with a familiar face stepping out*akuma454.png"This is a surprise. Truth be told, I didn't expect to see each other this quickly."

ryu-udoncomicx.jpg

I was traveling and I felt a familiar aura. I don't pay visits much...but I'll make an exception. Trailblazer was here as well...but I think he's gone now. Something tells me he made you a proposition you COULD refuse.

akumaw.gif

"Ah her? She's a Mech Hisui I had programmed to help me around the base a few years back. Her AI is so advanced, I sometimes forget she isn't human."

akumae.gif

"As for me being a clone, it's just a fact, it doesn't change who I really am. Interesting, I had thought you were a clone as well."

akumaw.gif

"Ah her? She's a Mech Hisui I had programmed to help me around the base a few years back. Her AI is so advanced, I sometimes forget she isn't human."akumae.gif

"As for me being a clone, it's just a fact, it doesn't change who I really am. Interesting, I had thought you were a clone as well."

ryuq.gifWhy? Is there something I need to know?

akumaw.gif

.......akumaq.gif

"At least I'm not wandering aimlessly and have a place to stay."akumae.gif

"...I have no qualms about being a clone. I live my life and have different thoughts from my original."

ryue.gif Lol! I have a home. But I fealt the only way to improve myself was to travel the world seeking new challenges.

THAT...is my aim. ryu-nx11.gif

ryur.gif So what do you do here. I heard this place was one big toilet! Lol!

ryui.gif But seriously, Im interested to see your training facility...

akumat.gif

"I'll have you know that I've spent plenty of time and funding to make this place one of the most advanced team facilities around and not have it compared to an oversized toilet."

akumaq.gif

"it's a pain in the ass to mantain, but well worth the results it has produced."

akumae.gif

"That said, for security reasons I cannot allow just anyone inside. Not everyone here is friendly."

akumat.gif

"I'll have you know that I've spent plenty of time and funding to make this place one of the most advanced team facilities around and not have it compared to an oversized toilet."akumaq.gif

"it's a pain in the ass to mantain, but well worth the results it has produced."akumae.gif

"That said, for security reasons I cannot allow just anyone inside. Not everyone here is friendly."

ryur.gifBut I'm not just anyone...

akuma454.png

"Hmph. With all the abuse I've suffered throughout the years, I would almost consider fighting your dark power a good day."

akumae.gif

"Fine, you want to see my training facility? Two things, do not use your dark power at all and do not fight any of my comrades."

akuma454.png

"Hmph. With all the abuse I've suffered throughout the years, I would almost consider fighting your dark power a good day."akumae.gif

"Fine, you want to see my training facility? Two things, do not use your dark power at all and do not fight any of my comrades."

ryu-nx8.gif

I agree. I'm most excited to see your facilities..as well as your...comrades.

akumaq.gif

"You seem rather doubtful that I can even have comrades."

*The steel doors proceed to open to allow entry.*

akumae.gif

"Hisui, kindly alert everyone on base that we have a guest."

MechHisui-1.png

"Right away, sir."

akumaw.gif

"It's a long shot, but I'm rather hoping Ingrid doesn't try anything while you're here."

*peeks out from behind a nearby by rock.* C-C-Can I come too? I swear I don't have anything. I'm on comic relief duty until further notice, or at least I get a new master.

*falls to his knees, hold his head down.*

Please, I beg forgiveness. I had time to think, and decided that I could learn more from watching rather than doing. Also....I'm kinda homeless at the moment.

akumaq.gif"You seem rather doubtful that I can even have comrades."*The steel doors proceed to open to allow entry.*akumae.gif"Hisui, kindly alert everyone on base that we have a guest."MechHisui-1.png"Right away, sir."akumaw.gif"It's a long shot, but I'm rather hoping Ingrid doesn't try anything while you're here."

ryur.gifIngrid. She is rather interesting. Her power seems...different. Not of this world.

*LightFlare looks around as he walks and talks*

ryui.gifThis is most impressive. My modest dojo pales in comparison to this...

akumaq.gif

"Heh, nothing wrong with an old fashioned dojo. That's still a good place for meditation if you ask me."

akumar.gif

"That girl....I really do think she's the goddess she claims to be. She just showed up one day and forced herself into our group. For all the nuisance she causes, I don't think she has malignant intentions. Must be pretty easy to get bored when you possess such an incredible power."

akumaq.gif

"But enough about her. I'm sure you're more interested in doing a particular kind of training."

Great, now I'm being ignored. I screwed up bad this time. *moves from his spot towards the steel doors, noticing a surveillance camara. He starts to hit the door with a dislodged rock.* I hope this sets off some sort of alarm.