SKM Sousou & SKM Sonken released, others updated (10/07/2014)

Glad to see someone here(beside's me) actually plays Virtual Novels.

Downloaded them.

Can't say i'm impressed with the gameplay but ohh well.

the gameplay is godawful lol. I stick with alice soft for actual gameplay in my visual novels. Also I recently got into kamidori alchemist meister. SKM has to be the only vn I have played without actual good gameplay to it.

the gameplay is godawful lol. I stick with alice soft for actual gameplay in my visual novels. Also I recently got into kamidori alchemist meister. SKM has to be the only vn I have played without actual good gameplay to it.

Kamidori ehh ? Well I played almost all the Games Eushully made even kamidori...If you finish it Try also La dea Of Libra (Ikusa megami memoria).

Is anyone there that can tell me how am I supposed to use the supermoves that use 4 power bars?

should't they have added the movelist in the readme or something ?

Kamidori ehh ? Well I played almost all the Games Eushully made even kamidori...If you finish it Try also La dea Of Libra (Ikusa megami memoria).

should't they have added the movelist in the readme or something ?

is it translated? cause thats kind of a rule I have for playing VN's

Is anyone there that can tell me how am I supposed to use the supermoves that use 4 power bars?

4 power bars and "Fatal Counter" is required in order to use it.

"Fatal Counter" value is set to 6+B, 3+B, 6+C, 3+C, and more.

I also want to add the English patch, but please wait for the release of all characters until the end.

4 power bars and "Fatal Counter" is required in order to use it.

"Fatal Counter" value is set to 6+B, 3+B, 6+C, 3+C, and more.

I also want to add the English patch, but please wait for the release of all characters until the end.

Directly from the author. Thank you!