Mephiles the Dark (SBLN)

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Yes, that guy from the game that is really bad and doesn't exist.

so yeah, it turns out i'm not sure if i'll release the fullgame Sonic Battle Lost Ending Neo mugen version, so maybe for now i'll just separately release stuff from it.

VH7V7hr.png

y5YjwLk.png

JbuwAfd.png

Is he accourate?

-almost

Does he play like the game?

-mostly

Does he have broken AI?

-His moves make him broken more than his ai

Why you make him?

-cuz i want to

Did you make the other characters in Sonic Battle Lost Ending Neo?

-Yea since no one else was going to make them.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s99sidhbkpzk49q/Mephiles.zip

A interesting release you've got there, NFS. Mephiles is one of the better Sonic villains to have come into existence over the past few years in Sonic games and truth be told, he's the only thing that makes Sonic '06 a little bit good, even if it's just story-wise.

Especially that screenshot of yours showing him summoning his mini-Mephiles clones looks very promising. I'll give him a test-drive ASAP!

One question though : what is this Sonic Battle Last Ending Neo Mugen Version project you have spoken of?

One question though : what is this Sonic Battle Last Ending Neo Mugen Version project you have spoken of?

a mugen that has the characters from Sonic Battle Lost Ending Neo, since only someone happened to make a sonic from it

so i made the rest.

Just here to give your Mephiles a small feedback (No screenshots though, cause kind of don't feel like taking them).

-If his "a" (His "dark laser" as I call it) button is supposed to be his projectile, then why does every hit doesn't count as a combo, rather just each of them "resetting" it?

-If you spam the "b" (that "Shadow ball" of his) button, it's an infinite (It's sort of timed though, and it can be performed even when he's far away from the opponent).

-So... He's a 5 button char, correct? Cause as of now, I noticed HP (or "z") doesn't really do anything.

That's all I had.

Just here to give your Mephiles a small feedback (No screenshots though, cause kind of don't feel like taking them).

-If his "a" (His "dark laser" as I call it) button is supposed to be his projectile, then why does every hit doesn't count as a combo, rather just each of them "resetting" it?

-If you spam the "b" (that "Shadow ball" of his) button, it's an infinite (It's sort of timed though, and it can be performed even when he's far away from the opponent).

-So... He's a 5 button char, correct? Cause as of now, I noticed HP (or "z") doesn't really do anything.

That's all I had.

well if you read the readme, you'd notice i said

"Now, I know he is missing 2 attacks, thats because someone like me cannot code them."

also the reason he's like that is because really, final boss=usually broken keyword:usually

and in sonic battle lost ending neo, he was really broken(at least if a human uses him)

also the reason he's like that is because really, final boss=usually broken keyword:usually

and in sonic battle lost ending neo, he was really broken(at least if a human uses him)

Now there is some serious bullshit going on here.

Also, just because he was like that in the source game doesn't mean that you should do it exactly like the source, because even the source can have errors.

Now there is some serious bullshit going on here.

Also, just because he was like that in the source game doesn't mean that you should do it exactly like the source, because even the source can have errors.

source accourate means has to be same also besides mephiles REALLY is broken in the game

Why should I watch a video of a game, that appearantly ignores basic FG rules?

You should base Mephiles of his original game, if anything.

are you being stupid or something?

he's supposed to be accourate to sonic battle lost ending neo

not some other shit gosh

Lol, that game had a insane amount of mechanics in it, though. It was a little bit unorganized...

i know, thats what made it good

except the canceling shit thing that was horrible literally knuckles was invincible no matter what he did