Latest FireFox + Latest Flash = CRASH

Werewood

Question

My Latest FireFox 29.0.1 and Latest Flash 13.0.0.214.... :tableflip: ....crashes all the time!!!!

I searched and found many, MANY suggestions to fix but all, ALL failed on me!

If you had this experience and fixed the crashes successfully, then I would want to hear from you........

Thanks a bunch in advance! 

5 answers to this question

Have you attempted to downgrade your flash player? It may solve your problem though I have no clue what you have attempted so far and what not.

If all else fails, just use a different web browser like Google Chrome which comes with it's own built-in flash player. I did it since I had problems with Firefox and Flash and never encountered such a problem again with Chrome.

P.S. Since neither Firefox nor Flash Player have anything to do with M.U.G.E.N, this topic should not be in the MUGEN HELP section but instead in RANDOM CHATTER, where everything else that doesn't fit in with any other part of the site should be located.

Oops........my non-MUGEN help post in the wrong place :p

I tried 10+ old versions of FireFox and Flash but still not working.........I don't want to give up using FireFox, yet I may need to re-consider it......

Thanks for your tip by the way.   :bow: 

There are a certain websites/scripts that make the latest Firefox crash. Flash has not much to do with it. Like, my Firefox crashes whenever I press the "Publish" button of a WordPress website. That information is not nearly enough for anyone to help you.