Ender Dragon released by DarkRuler, 6/5/2014

Raiu

From http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/ender-dragonminecraft-159955.0.html :

9t1f7o.png

Very Simple Boss From MineCraft.

DownLoad(MediaFire): http://www.mediafire.com/download/w9hkzppobkp8wuk/EnderDragon.zip
DownLoad(My Site): http://darkrulersmugen.weebly.com/characters.html

Preview:

I haven't tried the character myself yet, but it's DarkRuler, with all that implies (both good and bad), so I think I know what to expect.

Edit to add: Now I've tried it.  Yup, pretty much what I expected.   Keeping it anyway, because I collect dragons, but doggiedoo's Red Dragon and Synn and DEMAN's Bloodbane are still ruling the roost in that part of my collection.

(My first news posting here, so let me know if I did it right) :D

Even though it is the Ender Dragon from Minecraft, I would have at least expected it to have more variety present in it's moveset other than a "charge" attack, for which the animation is just the stance sprite dashing forward.

I mean it's a dragon, DarkRuler could have easily added in more diverse attacks like :

1) A tail slam and/or swipe attack;

2) A bite attack;

3) A claw swipe attack;

4) A fireball as projectile and/or flame breath.

Those are just a few suggestions of mine but I doubt that even if they reached DarkRuler, he'd actually add those attacks.

Seems like I'll be sticking with Red Dragon then. It's a shame though as the Ender Dragon has way more potential than this one currently has.

The original version of the dragon in Minecraft just does charge attacks, too.  But in the Xbox version, he spits "Ender Acid" and purple-acid fireballs in addition, and it would have been nice to see those attacks used.

>> (My first news posting here, so let me know if I did it right) :D

You have the MUGEN product name, producer's name, product photo, product release date, product YT video, product information/download hyperlink,..........I think you are doing it right enough.  f529a952.gif

>> I collect dragons

Do you have my old "The King Has No Name"? (embarrassedly 048.gif asking...):

TheKingHasNoName_super.png?psid=1

You have the MUGEN product name, producer's name, product photo, product release date, product YT video, product information/download hyperlink,..........I think you are doing it right enough.  f529a952.gif

>> I collect dragons

Yoh bore, I loved your King has no name. I still use him as boss fight on the fights I create on my Quick VS. UI.

>> I collect dragons

Yup, have the trio ("Queen, Manticore, and Dragon"), and the individuals.  The King is still one of my favorite dragons, and is one of my team mode bosses (as is the Manticore).  Thielle is still one of my favorites, too, and is one of my solo mode bosses and team mode sub-bosses.

• 3 weeks later...