Liza by Masa00341 released (5/24/2014)

Kazagami

I already have that one, thanks for the help anyway. I mean't a well made one. (Doesn't even need to be accurate, Neo Liza is anything but accurate and I love her.)

I just don't like this Rila for a series of reason, some can be seen here:

This one is very badly done and her attacks aren't even close to having the correct properties. Also, it does what I hate the most in mugen: Change the move inputs from the characters to resemble Ryu's inputs. It's horrible. And I can't even change them back to the originals because there's some trick to the code that makes her ©d, u + K impossible to pull off. Most likely because she never had a movepriority set to ignore jumps in case of special inputs, meaning that the only way to do any down up special with her would be by comboing it on other normals to prevent her jump animation from starting before the input is computed. It's like those guys that change DP moves to QCD moves just because they have difficulty pressing Forward again.

I just don't like this Rila for a series of reason, some can be seen here:

This one is very badly done and her attacks aren't even close to having the correct properties. Also, it does what I hate the most in mugen: Change the move inputs from the characters to resemble Ryu's inputs. It's horrible. And I can't even change them back to the originals because there's some trick to the code that makes her ©d, u + K impossible to pull off. Most likely because she never had a movepriority set to ignore jumps in case of special inputs, meaning that the only way to do any down up special with her would be by comboing it on other normals to prevent her jump animation from starting before the input is computed. It's like those guys that change DP moves to QCD moves just because they have difficulty pressing Forward again.

In the CMD, change all statetype != A to (StateType != A || stateno = 40).  This is a problem on tons of charge characters.

Also, uhh....I am very interested in this character. /pretendontopic