SS2 Galford by NRF released (5/20/2014)

Kazagami

or maybe Mizuki :goodmood:

If my memory serves, many years ago a SS2 Mizuki has already been made for MUGEN.............forgot the author's name..........should be a Japanese......

In the source game, I once used Jubei to beat the *** out of SS2 Mizuki.  I tried using all the rest of the cast but only failed.......

ukyo was god like on ss2 . he had a lot of great combos and unfair air advantage with a lot of his attacks. i used to love how the cpu would randomly do the doll move lol!! but nrf did capture the feel of ss2 in my opinion . the a.i. is a bit cunning too , especially that jubei ( bastard lol) . this gets my approval !!

If my memory serves, many years ago a SS2 Mizuki has already been made for MUGEN.............forgot the author's name..........should be a Japanese......

In the source game, I once used Jubei to beat the *** out of SS2 Mizuki.  I tried using all the rest of the cast but only failed.......

yeah I know, I think it is by Rmaker dos version of Mizuki. I used Pang Fu to defeat her fgb.gif, that was just 0c6n.jpg