Super Vegetto by MFT Released (3/5/2014)

Krypto 'SAM' saiyaN

7HLCjEQ.png

[Download]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x05sj6ecnd6mj40/Super+Vegetto+by+MFT+%282.0%29+%283-5-14%29.rar

Password = porfinelchar

[Comment]

Released about a week ago, so it still new right, lol! Okay, personally for me, I say this is the best Vegito in mugen so far. His combo move was really smooth plus with a cool effect on his Ki attack. His AI was strong, and what I mean strong is, is not cheap but strong. He rely much on his melee attack that will make us kinda respect him if we lost against him. He has two mode, default mode using his normal palette and while you press start button + any a,b,c,x,y,z button when select him, you will use his Super Saiyan form which has a slightly different combo and super move.

no MFT character's are not fucked up.

Normally, I don't trust any DBZ conversions in mugen due to them being overpowered/cheap/etc.

But I'll let MFT's and the Z2 characters slide. (And decent characters too)

Nice share there, Sham!

Vegetto always was my favourite DBZ fusion character but alas I never found a decent version for him for M.U.G.E.N which played well. The ones who came closes were often OP as hell or cheap by spamming KI attacks.

Now apparently you say that is not the case with this one. I know you wouldn't ever lie against us so I'm sure what you're saying is the truth. That of course makes me even more excited, knowing he is strong but not cheaply strong and that he has a regular Vegetto mode (an often overlooked form in Vegetto's for M.U.G.E.N) but also a SSJ Vegetto mode which is different from the normal mode, similar to this one Gogeta ,who'se author's name I forgot now, who had a SSJ Gogeta form and a SSJ4 Gogeta Mode in either 12th pal mode or start + x/y/z/a/b/c.

Add to that the fact that this carries Shiro's approval and this is a must-download for me which I'll most likely won't regret!  :goodmood:

Now...I know i aint the only one wondering about that Asura.

What is there to wonder about? Sir Awesham already posted him here, in case you missed out on it :

EDIT : Here's the demonstration video for Super Vegetto by MFT,  as uploaded by MugenMundo on their Youtube-channel. It gives everyone who's thinking of downloading the character but is not sure of it a good general idea of what to expect from him :

http://youtu.be/P43Fr3r3Ozw