Orochi Ash MA by Michaelarmaros released (4/12/2014)

Mav3r1ck

This is so awesome. I just came back from a week off in France and when I return I find this has been released. Thank you so much Mav3r1ck!

Still, we had Orochi Kyo, Orochi Iori and now Orochi Ash. Is it just me or am I noticing a pattern here? ^_^

As long as the characters are good, I don't care it's an Orochi character regardless of it being canon or non canon. Knowing Michael, I'm sure Ash will be just as great as Kyo and Iori!

This is so awesome. I just came back from a week off in France and when I return I find this has been released. Thank you so much Mav3r1ck!

Still, we had Orochi Kyo, Orochi Iori and now Orochi Ash. Is it just me or am I noticing a pattern here? ^_^

As long as the characters are good, I don't care it's an Orochi character regardless of it being canon or non canon. Knowing Michael, I'm sure Ash will be just as great as Kyo and Iori!

NP Win)). Yeah Michael is awesome mugen creator and all his stuff are marvellous with his unique style. Also his next project is Orochi K'.