Rock Howard + All Chars Update

DivineWolf

6zoju8.png

Extra special thanks to everyone for their support, testing, and pal contributions. For all my other chars, it's miscellaneous tweaks. Like changing the super finish SFX, adding winquotes(except for Yuka), etc. Get them all in my folder at TrinityMugen.

Kinda find  uhm weird some parts of the sprites, do u used some of is XI or MotV sprites?

What? No, not at all. The Axe Kick from close HK and the MB are the only edits. The Axe Kick was edited from NGBC(I don't think Rock was in KOF XI...), which may look a bit different. Though overall, blend pretty well imo. If you're referring to anything else, then I'm afraid IDK what you're talking about. They're all CvS default sprites.

What? No, not at all. The Axe Kick from close HK and the MB are the only edits. The Axe Kick was edited from NGBC(I don't think Rock was in KOF XI...), which may look a bit different.

^ This.

my bad couldnt remember where he got those KOF looking sprites so i thou KOF XI would have been.

=4/19/2014=

-Normals timings tweaked
-New pals added
-ReadMe updated

I had based the original timings from Waru's Rock, though I had changed them up myself a bit. Now, I have just used his Rock's timings exactly, save for a few things. Like close.HK and Ark Kick. Lost_Avenger let me know that Waru's timings are pretty close to being accurate and having tested it myself, Rock can now pull of some of those links mentioned by others.