Sora (Beta) By C.V.S Artist

Kanbei

mugen003_zps13bbcb0e.png

https://www.mediafire.com/?ajlda7lifw8519m

as some of you might have seen my post of sora in my full game project I now release sora just so everyone can try him out enjoy and in 2 days sora will be finished and everyone can really play with him
this is for some of you who would like to play around with sora

missing from this beta

-super moves
-more ex moves
-effects position
-throw

spacer.png

So after this 2 days coming he will released the full version? Well, I'm waiting for that.

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

So after this 2 days coming he will released the full version? Well, I'm waiting for that.

eh, think of this author as chuchoryu too, I mean yeah he/she updates it once in awhile but the gameplay remains the same with little changes.

spacer.png

eh, think of this author as chuchoryu too, I mean yeah he/she updates it once in awhile but the gameplay remains the same with little changes.

Yeah I notice that too, CVS always update his character quite recently. Sometimes I don't even know his character is finish or not.

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

Worth the try

Jakuri_is_Infectious_Love_by_Rarutos.png                   
                                                            Youtoba (Youtube)(Other Links in There) Facebook (Warning)
                                                                                ks_banner_medium.jpg

I just check on guild, CVS has released the finished Sora.

q4VPoIp.png