RxsuWHc.png

jIwDgdK.png

ioIglop.png

QpfGy8n.png

[DOWNLOAD]

Turf Wars

[COMMENT]

It's been a while...let's get started.

Turf Wars. It's based on my idea of an old school game where the toughest fighters from the most notorious cities battle for supremacy. Metro City. Southtown. New York. Original sprites ripped by Dan Mt., Cave, Bobbytothemax, and a few others. Soundtrack includes tracks from Wizzy, Alpyne_D and myself. Thanks to anybody that still supports this old geezer(lol). A lot of legendary brawlers roam these streets. Now it's time to see which city is the toughest.

It's an honor. Although you made me remember that the select file I excluded doesn't have all the stages added. What's stage 9 on yours?

Thanks. Yes, you're right, I didn't notice the missed stages in the select.def. Just downloaded it and started play with.

I blame the good soundtrack. :=D:

Here, the stage 9 is "Westside club entrance".

I love the theme of the project and everything works so well together despite being different origins, it feels like it could of all of been from one classic game and a successful one at that. Everything has a matching look to it in many ways. Excellent project!

This makes me want to work on Lucia again, big thanks

Please do. She's going in my roster, ASAP!

I love the theme of the project and everything works so well together despite being different origins, it feels like it could of all of been from one classic game and a successful one at that. Everything has a matching look to it in many ways. Excellent project!

Thanks bro. Sounds like I accomplished by exactly whai set out to do.

QJiJBYC.jpg

LcrroB0.jpg

Update. Sorry guys. Imgur.com is acting stupidNevermind. So I cant show any screenshots. Man I miss imageshack.com. Anyway.

- Added glow to the title

- Corrected a grammatical error on the winquote

- added a background to the winquote

- added the missing stages to the select.def(I wonder if yall noticed that)

Enjoy.

ey, isn't that tha Bar stage sprite i kut for you way back when we were workin' on Club Illusions? 069.gif

hopefully i'll be updatin' tha OST a bit soon, to make up for not bein' able to work on more it when you needed me to. good chizz my dude 088.gif

Atually I got the bar sprite from Database. But it's the thought that counts.. :troll: