Ran's Palettes

Raneri

Huh, well this palette thread sure sticks out from all the rest thanks to it's presentation alone, in a style which I've not yet laid my eyes upon before. You really put in time and effort to make those beautiful previews and .gifs, for which I can only commend you! The only other thing I could think of preview wise is to, when people click on another palette, you see a different .gif with that palette but I'm not sure if that's possible to do at all.

Nevertheless, I'd love seeing more of your work Ran!

-V.Akiha by Kohaku added

qdiSYmF.png

A well presented thread!

My thanks. :)

Simply amazing. Especially the gifs.

Ah, thanks for the compliments. :)

Dem fancy previews.

And i still love the Pink and Blue on Kongou :D

Aha, I'm glad you still do, Ryou! I used that color in the preview for that specific reason. :D

Huh, well this palette thread sure sticks out from all the rest thanks to it's presentation alone, in a style which I've not yet laid my eyes upon before. You really put in time and effort to make those beautiful previews and .gifs, for which I can only commend you! The only other thing I could think of preview wise is to, when people click on another palette, you see a different .gif with that palette but I'm not sure if that's possible to do at all.

Nevertheless, I'd love seeing more of your work Ran!

Thanks for the comments. :) If that's possible, I'd like to know! Would be a cool feature. The only thing I can think of that will work aside from that is an image that randomizes on refresh. Which is what I use in my thread at MFG. It'll more than likely work with .gif files too.

MFG1.png

Main Post updated  :=D: 

-Added section graphics

-Added Touhou Section
  -Added Yukari Yakumo palettes

-Added BBB section

-Added Kyoudou Senna palettes

-Added Fulfilled Requests

Wow, your previews and palettes are great, you've sure put a lot of effort into it, amazing work.

Thanks a lot. :)

Yo, it's me again. Got a request (or 2) for you right here:

Kugami Toru by Daniel9999999 (Idk if you did this already, but this is just in case you didn't)

and

Kuuga by Ruina&Azuma

However, if you're really bored and want to do one more:

Silvy by Hanma (Both Sff)

(This one is totally optional, btw. I did request someone to make a palette for Silvy, but I like to see your take on it. So.. yeah. :P )

• 3 weeks later...

Took a little break. Spent the past few days working on the Hibiki/Len/Kugami palettes so I wouldn't come back with nothing. Still working on most of the requests, though. If you haven't noticed, I'm a slow worker..  (Wish I could dish out palettes as fast as Mr. Brock!), So I apologize if it's taking a little long.

Not adding these to the main post just yet.

dJh66ro.png

WZGCKID.png

"Ran will have a gif preview up soon~! So until then, enjoy my being the placeholder, huhu"

Name: Hibiki Takane(高嶺 響)

Author: Zero-Sennin

ZkLOY5U.gif tmAyNbn.gif2PPntm7.gif 81d4iI4.gif ozeM5Xd.gif DuBErSy.gifx5Yorcq.gif 7fpOYKp.gif

RanVenetian|RanEclipse|RanWindsor|RanLime|RanGrose|RanTolopea|RanArrow|RanAthens

Download

0vUy9BM.png

WZGCKID.png

"Ran will have a gif preview up soon~! So until then, enjoy my being the placeholder, huhu"

Name: Len(レン)

Author: RajaaBoy

0NWDlSB.gifZJtWt28.gif ETaUIqg.gif 2fiSbfp.gif 8S9ZccG.gif 3iS0nA6.gif MMlgw8i.gif 5f7yn7S.gif

RenCerulean|RenCerulean|RenBuff|RenHelio|WRenNight|WRenLight|RenMBGreen|RenMBRed

c3MtSGT.png

WZGCKID.png

Name: Kugami Toru

Author: Daniel9999999

wbL2ri6.gif RVHWpjJ.gif oVWdqLp.gif sh4bjGM.gif AxeaTlp.gif P0edGL8.gif

RanShuttle|RanCarn|RanWoodland|RanFume|RanRoyal|RanOrchid

Download

dD6ISz8.png

WZGCKID.png

Name: Tesse Ronbllozo(ティセ・ロンブローゾ)

Author: NHK

CJF9rEU.gif6b9kHWm.gifKMX7dua.gif6spYxLa.gifMczCU6n.gif

RanRed|RanBlue|RenGreen|RanPurple|RanWhite

• 3 months later...

It's been a while. Not coming back with much. Just a few palettes that happened over time. All in one pack because honestly.. I'm too lazy to make separate links.. Lol

Don't think I'll be taking requests for now but suggestions for palettes are accepted.

Download is down below.

JpuhCJZ.pngXaDoMfT.png

Mech-Hisui by Rajaa

wWsNnba.gifPQ2tlcO.gifzn59gt4.gifOa3UdkK.gifXMpf0u4.gifmga2C3X.gifBqREIzn.gifW3NQBsd.gifSnTtSPg.gifmhdRhUK.gif

MHisuiTypeT|MHisuiTypeY|MHisuiTypeP|MHisuiTypeD|MHisuiTypeDW|MHisuiTypePU|MHisuiTypeB|MHisuiTypeG|MHisuiTypeO|MHisuiTypeW

XLacLRg.pngp3kAUZF.png

Len by Rajaa

9Yxrstr.giflyunpb4.gifpiqOD3L.gifCjqzIK4.gifnCq9I9S.gif

LenTypeY|LenTypeR|LenTypeG|LenTypeP|LenTypeRE

4QjlAfL.pnggGaWUo7.png

Arima Miyako by Rajaa

SJPvZpL.gifpgsS3dW.gifqNkReL6.gif
MiyakoTypeW|MiyakoTypeT|MiyakoTypeB

LQn7DQ5.pngous1QXh.png

Shiki Nanaya by Kohaku

4OfTb1B.gifwUjVQHx.giflAwains.gif
NanayaTypeB|NanayaTypeT|NanayaTypeG