How to disable this..."THING!"

Krypto 'SAM' saiyaN

Question

Hello guys, need some help here. I have this Zeus character, which have this "combo system" menu thing before the match start.

3Tjdsr6.png

So, obviously I need help for how to disable this combo system. Many other characters out there sometimes has this kinda menu things before the match start too however this one is different...kinda annoying for me. If you not press any button, this menu will auto chose which system we want, but the problem is the character won't show up after that. See image below

93Z3WJR.png

See, this is what happen...the character won't show up. In order to make the character appear, you need to press another button again than it will appear. So, this problem is annoying when we face him on arcade. Basically the cpu wont press another button for you...I don't even know whether this Zeus character has a intro animation or not.

So I hope someone can help me disable this things, this Zeus is not that good actually but for now this is the only Zeus we have in mugen so I hope I can keep him in my roster.

I'll provide him if anyone wanted to test him first, here the link http://www.4shared.com/rar/Mx7hwC5ace/zeus.html

5 answers to this question

Been wondering how to remove that as well, thanks Werewood.

Also could you tell me which line in his cns that needs to be deleted? Cause the author also made a Mickey Mouse with the exact same combo system.

Author name/unnecessary texts printed on screen is another great annoyance for me besides badly made portraits :P

Been wondering how to remove that as well, thanks Werewood.

Also could you tell me which line in his cns that needs to be deleted? Cause the author also made a Mickey Mouse with the exact same combo system.

Author name/unnecessary texts printed on screen is another great annoyance for me besides badly made portraits :P

You mean the Sorcerer Mickey? I have this Zeus and Marvin only, but Marvin was okay. After the combo system auto choose, the Marvin appear but this Zeus is not, that make's me very annoying.  Yeah, I also want to know how to remove it, which line need to be deleted. Please teach us Borewood :bow:

Oh I don't quite remember how........I think I edited Zeus' intro state [statedef 191]:

- removed the "combo system" Helper calling
- gave the stance Animation Action 0 to his [statedef 191]

- something more which I might have forgotten right now

You may want to use WinMerge to open Zeus' original zeus.cns and my zeus_fixed_for_Sham_Winchester.cns to compare to see the differences.

P.S. WinMerge is a very useful text files comparison freeware in my opinion