CPU Difficulties: 8

tehdevil

Hi, when playing some fighting games and setting the CPU difficulties to 8, the cpu in Arcade mode can be challenging depending on which fighting games it is. When I play a fighting game for the first time, I would set the difficulties to 1, the easiet. Like for example, I play The Last Blade series for the first time, setting the cpu difficulties to 1 and try out the main character, Kaede in training mode. After trying him out, I play through Arcade mode. After completing the game, I would use Moriya and Setsuna and going through the same process as Kaede. Next, I would increase the CPU to the default difficulties which is normally 4 - MVS. This time it is slightly harder especially fighting against some characters like Hyo Amano, Shigen from Last Blade 2 and Moriya from both Last Blade as I have difficulties fighting against these three characters. Next, I would try setting the CPU difficulties to 8, it was terribly difficult to fight against the CPU opponents as they are tough. I tried other fighting games like King of Fighters series, Capcom vs. SNK series, Street Fighter 3 Series, their CPU difficulties 8 are not as difficult as Last Blade Series, Samurai Spirits Series, Street Fighter 2/Zero, King of Fighters 94/95 and other old school classic fighting games. I played Street Fighter 2/Zero series, setting their CPU difficulties to 8 and notice that the damage that my character received from my opponent does more damange than the damage that I gave my CPU opponent. For Vampire Savior games, I find it funny that Vampire: The Night Warrior, Vampire Hunter: Night Warrior Revenge and Vampire Savior: Lord of the Vampire's CPU difficulties 8 are too strong but for Vampire Savior 2 and Vampire Hunter 2, their CPU difficulties 8 are not too difficult which is odd. I am not sure does anyone here feel that the CPU difficulties for some fighting game is odd?

• 4 weeks later...