[3DS] Bravely Default

Galvatron

First Trailer

Second Trailer (characters)

Since this game and Demo has been out now I think is about time to start on a Topic about it. =)

As alot us know this is another FF-style turn-base RPG game which to me is pretty much another reincarnation of Final Fantasy 3 (like Final Fantasy: Four Heroes of light on the DS) with job changes. However the basic battle system in this game has a little twist in it.

Unlike the original turn-base style battle it has two additional options:

1. "Brave" :

This option is one of the new features this game has when it comes to battle enemies. You can used this option to allow characters to attack in multiple turns. The number of turns are verified by Brave points (BP) by both Allies and enemies. In beginning of battles you start off with 0 BP and it can be stored up to 3 BP. As you activate this option you will gain multiple  attack options up to four turns and combinations to attack enemies at the same time, supporting Allies, using magic, and using special abilities. However if you use "Brave" while your BP is 0 the points will decrease in negative points (down to -4) which you are taking a risk since you need BP to have Allies to act in battle so it means your party (or person) will not act until they're BP increases back to 0 (or higher).

2. "Default"

Another new feature which is actually a revamp option for Allies and enemies to defend except you can also restore

BP while doing so in battle. Its a good option when it comes to dealing with strong enemies and bosses also as you restore more BP you can be able to do special abilities (depending on the characters job) to have an edge in battle.

Their are other new features in this game like Summoning Allies Via Streetpass and internet to call to assist in battle.

And building up shops to gain more stronger/better items, armor, and weapons. Also taking on quests from villagers to get rewards.

Its recommended for people to play the Demo first of this game to get the feel on the battle system plus to gain some bonus items to get a head start of the full game.

The Demo consist of one town to help people; 3 dungeons; and 5 bosses to deal with (which two of them are powerful)

which is pretty cool and a little lengthy which you can play up to 20Hrs of game play. However you can only max your party up to level 20 and jobs to levels 4 gaining some abilities.

Overall its a pretty awesome game with nice 3D Graphics and music, :awesome

If you an old Final Fantasy Fan this is a game you really want to play. :goodmood:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! it looks like i'm the only guy in MFFA playing this game. =P

Well I believe i'm  halfway through it now and the job abilities are awesome so far, though the bosses are getting tougher. Looks like I have to level up the characters in order to get through the rest of the story. =P

Wow! it looks like i'm the only guy in MFFA playing this game. =P

Well I believe i'm  halfway through it now and the job abilities are awesome so far, though the bosses are getting tougher. Looks like I have to level up the characters in order to get through the rest of the story. =P

I also have Bravely Default within my possession; I am (still) struggling with Chapter 8 >_<

I'm saving money right now so i will buy it some months later unless i see the CE

Thats cool. but If any case you are not able to get the game from stores you should be able to download it from Nintendo eShop.

That what I did. :goodmood:

I also have Bravely Default within my possession; I am (still) struggling with Chapter 8 >_<

Woah! you are way ahead of me Neo O_O

I'm just barly getting to chapter 5 and these bosses are nothing to play with. :omg:

Well at least i was able to finish the 'Norende recontruction" side-quest and have build up all the shops the only thing thats a bother is most of the Items Armor and weapons from them are pretty pricy.  :noway:

@Noobie I live in the UK/EU region; henceforth I have had a head start, so to speak (as it released Dec 3rd, last year).

Ah! I see. Thats Cool! =)

I should thank you for the "abilink" since we share each others FC. I notice you jobs level is 14+ and the abilities that you unlocked from the Job classes in your game play helped me out so far especially the 'JP Up' support ability. :goodmood:

Okay this seem to be viral on Serenes Forest By Unknow Reasons.

im on last boss of this game actually ringabel the best.

Yeah Ringabel is my fav too. =)  (mister 'pimp-all-girls' in every town LOL! XD  )

Though its kind of funny that the strongest person in the group is Edea who is actrully my fav female of this game plus it seems like the story surrounds more on her then the other main characters of the game though I know its all depend on the jobs they do but by stats them selfs Edea has the highest attack. =P

• 5 weeks later...

Whew!! Will I am happy to say I am finally finish the game. I went through all the dungeons including the secret one also fought the secret boss of the game (which is a typical person you see to save your game with everywhere you go LOL!)

One thing I can tell yall that their might be a sequel to this game after seeing the special Ending and what had happen to Tiz(but I try not to spoil for everyone. )

Also you get 'New Game+' too.  :goodmood: