Why I made Pico

pico

I made Pico because I wanted her to be unique since no one made her. She was semi original meaning she a real character doing to be one of felicia helpers. She original to because no one made her. She originally my personal project on turning felicia helper into complete character on their own. It be cool if I made a beat them up style game featuring Felicia and her helpers making a whole game about them making a whole seperate darkstalkers game but probabbly wont get enough rating due to popularity of felicia and capcom. So there my reason of making pico and another reason why I made her because no one had made charcter want that could exist in mugen like dragonzord falconzord and mega tigerzord or any other power ranger megazords since it enough sprites to make them

Pico are you haunting us with your char.

no im not haunting you guys why would i do that you guys actually help me with her and two yes i know my english horriable and three i help with our cause during old day when warehousing was banned

I made Pico because I wanted her to be unique since no one made her. She was semi original meaning she a real character doing to be one of felicia helpers. She original to because no one made her. She originally my personal project on turning felicia helper into complete character on their own. It be cool if I made a beat them up style game featuring Felicia and her helpers making a whole game about them making a whole seperate darkstalkers game but probabbly wont get enough rating due to popularity of felicia and capcom. So there my reason of making pico and another reason why I made her because no one had made charcter want that could exist in mugen like dragonzord falconzord and mega tigerzord or any other power ranger megazords since it enough sprites to make them

>> ....since no one made her....

I am a Chinese and my English sucks and this phrase of yours is the one I understand and like the most!  th_113_.gif