Pallet Swap Comic Chars By zombieBrock,Vamiro83,Thrillio & Ryoucchi,Carpa5

Lord Batros

ya goofy Bastads!!!

oh & Also 

Coming Later Tonight 

By way Of ZombieBrock &  carpa5

They Call Her Domino !

jj_zps364a7f43.gifDominoBW_zps954a9724.gif

2 Versions because The SPrites for Black Widow u barely see her Eye That Domino has the Black Over  so  carpa5 , did it on the opposite Eye so it looks cool, but if your a purist , u have the other Version ,were u can pretend she has the dark eye 

She'll Be released in Full Tonight After Midnight  with full details of what all was done & ofcourse Al Credit to the original Creation goes to those authors

so i've done some work on iron fist ryu and want to out source a couple things to you guys?

could i get:

- a sound patch created from mvc3 sound rips of iron fist (here sound rips http://www.mediafire.com/download/qor9g4d6p3j50vz/IronFist.rar )

- a palette that looks more iron fist like regarding the green and yellow

i've already adjusted the moveset, scaling, and all things cosmetic.

btw, would it be possible for whoever to teach me how to add a hyperport? currently iron fist ryu has none.

These good enough? No legit images of Ironfist Ryu on the net so i went with actual Ironfist

This can be used for super arts

6jvp2KL.png

And for hyper arts

WEQxvod.png

I don't know how to code these into the character though...deep apologies  :bow:

Release # 8 Domino
Pallet By ZombieBrock
Sprite Edit,Port  other By Carpa5

Credit for Codes & Sprites To Arkady, NIco & Hyper

DominoRel_zps714526fb.png

2 pals for Versions one with Black on Left Eye & one with Correct Right eye, but u never really See because Black widow,hardly ever shows that side of face

jj_zps364a7f43.gifDominoBW_zps954a9724.gif

* i normally upload to Mediafire,but its being dumb so Temp Link*

Enjoy 

so i've done some work on iron fist ryu and want to out source a couple things to you guys?

could i get:

- a sound patch created from mvc3 sound rips of iron fist (here sound rips http://www.mediafire.com/download/qor9g4d6p3j50vz/IronFist.rar )

- a palette that looks more iron fist like regarding the green and yellow

i've already adjusted the moveset, scaling, and all things cosmetic.

btw, would it be possible for whoever to teach me how to add a hyperport? currently iron fist ryu has none.

best i could do ya Vol

LtoR

Regular IronFist,Darker Regulr IRon Fist,Darker Green with a Darker Yellow mask,White Iron Fist & Red Iron Fist 

regironfist_zpsb62690dd.gifdgrif_zpseb47b383.gifdgwdym_zpsccad0569.gifwhite_zps65f60a18.gifred_zps3251ea74.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z33qwgftr8m4bw1/4Vol+pal+set+Iron.rar

i can do the hyper port. i came across an image that really looks like him, so going to build off that. my problem with it is figuring out how to add hyperport coding when it not there. going to edit a few other things too like add a launcher, and some parts where can cancel into moves for chaining (assuming i can learn all that too)

from you all,, mainly needing help with sound, and the palettes. and zombie just took care of the latter, those look great. though i'm only going to insert the green ones in my edit. feel free to do whatever with the others

Release #9 
Katana From Batman The Brave & The Bold 
ZombieBrock - Pals
Ryoucchi - Port
Thrillio - SND
jbhioh_zps10de0522.png

Just The Pals for Shimo

KatanaBBampTB_zps6be08d15.gifKatanaBBampTBv2gif_zps427a5ce4.gif

Brock if you or your fellow comic pal swappers release comic pals for a character, could you please state the author name too? I love these Shimo pals but since there are multiple Shimo's for MUGEN, I have no idea if I can use them for the Shimo I have.

• 4 weeks later...