Clashing

tokenten

Question

Hello MFFa i have a question involving clashing.how can i make to characters class againest each other

for example narutos resangan & sasukes chidori? or kamehameha vs spirit bomb?

also how can i make them clash with punches and kicks for example.there a ssj5 vegeta made by

Midnight Fighters Team and if you punch and the other person punch at the same time you clash like in dragon ball z with all the punches and kicks they do and whoever clicks the most wins the clash. or a clash something like this would be nice.

http://www.mugen-infantry.net/search/label/Touhou%20%5BCHARACTER%5D?updated-max=2010-06-15T22:34:00-05:00&max-results=20&start=40&by-date=false

5 answers to this question

its possible to some extent.

but overall its not completely possible unless you code all of the characters to be compatible with it, and as of this moment in time.

no such copy paste code exists.

mainly because of the differences in terms of way moves are coded.

Hello MFFa i have a question involving clashing.how can i make to characters class againest each other

for example narutos resangan & sasukes chidori? or kamehameha vs spirit bomb?

also how can i make them clash with punches and kicks for example.there a ssj5 vegeta made by

Midnight Fighters Team and if you punch and the other person punch at the same time you clash like in dragon ball z with all the punches and kicks they do and whoever clicks the most wins the clash. or a clash something like this would be nice.

http://www.mugen-infantry.net/search/label/Touhou%20%5BCHARACTER%5D?updated-max=2010-06-15T22:34:00-05:00&max-results=20&start=40&by-date=false

Do you mean like if character deadlock swords with a rival character? No, like Ryon said it's possible but to some extent.