Poison Ivy and Dr. Fate(beta) by bradern666

Thrillo

• 1 month later...

How come psylocke is almost always used as base for female marvel/DC characters?

Because most comicbook mugen authors are lazy and don't wanna sprite, they just recolor and call it spriting. This disaponitted me becuase I'm a batman fan and I wanted to see an Poison Ivy but not like this...

Because most comicbook mugen authors are lazy and don't wanna sprite, they just recolor and call it spriting. This disaponitted me becuase I'm a batman fan and I wanted to see an Poison Ivy but not like this...

Don't worry, AFAIK there are three Poison Ivy wips that are looking very good.

More MMV chars, more shit in mugen !!

these chars are not released by MMV.......     these chars are released in MMV,   

these are 2 different things.

you must make the difference beetwen chars released by MMV, and chars released in MMV by other Autors 

if some New Autors release bad chars,rushed, or chars with problems in MMV, it's fault of the Autor, is not fault of MMV

But most of the chars released there are bad, and the ones from the team itself aren't good either.

Apocalypse is a char released by MMV, and is a great char, of course need a update but it's very well done about spriting,moves and code,Apocalypse is just an example( for me) about great chars, of course there are more other great chars released by MMV, maybe some chars need a improviment yea of course, but just give the time, and i think the autors make the updates for improve the chars,  i see in MMV, more chars are released almost everyday by new creators, these creators are not related with MMV, so if this chars are bad,or rushed or there are other type of issues, don't blame MMV for this, because  is not fault of MMV, just this